Anullment

Bruce
Posted
Posted
OK Bruce, I own you an apology. I looked up Article 26 of the family code as well as a legal blog and found that the foreign divorce must be adjudicated in court. It appears to be an easy out for the foreigner but still a nightmare for the Philippine Citizen. Either judgement is rime consuming and agravating thus reenforcing the culture of no divorce in the RP. Thank you Catholic Church. Again sorry for the error but I wanted to get it corrected before someone used my error and got into trouble. Here is the blogspot link I found:http://famli.blogspo...y-filipino.html
NO PROBLEM... but let's keep this between 'just us'. If Dave and Tom find out I was right AGAIN.... well lets say that their voodoo dolls of me are already full of pins and some are in 'sensitive areas'! :nudie: :hystery: :dance: :508: :tiphat:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
If Dave and Tom find out I was right AGAIN
Hey there good buddy. I have no problem when you are right and everyone knows it. My only problem is when you are the only one who 'knows' you are right and the only link to prove it is inside your mind. Being a good source of info is not just about 'being right'. It is about illustrating it to the satisfaction of an impartial observer. Am I not so totally impartial?
  • Like 1

Bruce
Posted
Posted
If Dave and Tom find out I was right AGAIN
Hey there good buddy. I have no problem when you are right and everyone knows it. My only problem is when you are the only one who 'knows' you are right and the only link to prove it is inside your mind. Being a good source of info is not just about 'being right'. It is about illustrating it to the satisfaction of an impartial observer. Am I not so totally impartial?
Well... I guess it is possible... well, maybe.... at times.... it could happen..... I am not perfect..... some design flaws.... .... I do try..... So PLEASE pull out some of those damn pins! :508:
  • Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
OK Bruce, I own you an apology. I looked up Article 26 of the family code as well as a legal blog and found that the foreign divorce must be adjudicated in court. It appears to be an easy out for the foreigner but still a nightmare for the Philippine Citizen. Either judgement is rime consuming and agravating thus reenforcing the culture of no divorce in the RP. Thank you Catholic Church. Again sorry for the error but I wanted to get it corrected before someone used my error and got into trouble. Here is the blogspot link I found:http://famli.blogspo...y-filipino.html
NO PROBLEM... but let's keep this between 'just us'. If Dave and Tom find out I was right AGAIN.... well lets say that their voodoo dolls of me are already full of pins and some are in 'sensitive areas'! :nudie: :541: :dance: :mocking: :hystery:
As I always say,ask Bruce :dance:

• 1 year later...
chriseleanor
Posted
Posted (edited)

Can someone define anullment as understood in the Philippines please.

In short I believe it is basically like it never happened but in the Philippines not very easy to get, usually takes years, and cost a bunch of money. PHILIPPINE ANNULMENT RULE ON DECLARATION OF ABSOLUTE NULLITY OF VOID MARRIAGES AND ANNULMENT OF VOIDABLE MARRIAGES

i could go into it in more detail if any one wants me to,

EDIT:  You described an illegal bribing process that this forum does not condone so those parts have been deleted.  If anyone want more detail they will have to pm you.

Edited by Dave Hounddriver

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Wow, its painful to hear stories like this but it is so common when a "rich Kano" is involved. I hope your girl can quickly get the Birth Certificate corrected.

Errors on Birth Certificates are common in Philippines. I think a forum member some time  ago had to deal with the wrong gender on a Birth Certificate a real mess to clean up.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
The last quote I had for a client was about 120,000p and around 12 months.

Although there are often stories of bribes etc.  This post I quoted shows the legal method so lets keep on the straight and narrow. 

chriseleanor
Posted
Posted

Can someone define anullment as understood in the Philippines please.

In short I believe it is basically like it never happened but in the Philippines not very easy to get, usually takes years, and cost a bunch of money. PHILIPPINE ANNULMENT RULE ON DECLARATION OF ABSOLUTE NULLITY OF VOID MARRIAGES AND ANNULMENT OF VOIDABLE MARRIAGES

i could go into it in more detail if any one wants me to,

EDIT:  You described an illegal bribing process that this forum does not condone so those parts have been deleted.  If anyone want more detail they will have to pm you.

The last quote I had for a client was about 120,000p and around 12 months.

Although there are often stories of bribes etc.  This post I quoted shows the legal method so lets keep on the straight and narrow. 

sorry about that,just telling how it is ,people should not be so thin skinned ,  this is the philippines we are talking about here,  but if you dont like it then well i am sorry.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)
if you dont like it then well i am sorry.

Nothing to do with 'me' not liking it or being thin skinned.  The forum owner has a policy to not condone or promote any illegal activity.  This is the Philippines, as you pointed out, but it is no longer the 1990s.  Say what you like in private message but do not promote corruption on this forum.  End of discussion.

EDIT:  Some off topic responses removed pending JGF review.  This is a serious topic.  Lets keep it real for future readers.  Thank you.

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 2

chriseleanor
Posted
Posted

if you dont like it then well i am sorry.

Nothing to do with 'me' not liking it or being thin skinned.  The forum owner has a policy to not condone or promote any illegal activity.  This is the Philippines, as you pointed out, but it is no longer the 1990s.  Say what you like in private message but do not promote corruption on this forum.  End of discussion.

point taken,

• Like 1