Visa Costs

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

post-2148-0-30192100-1435110490_thumb.jp How on earth did we manage to turn this from Visa costs to buying things. :hystery:

Sorry boss I didn't help much here. Did I?

JP :tiphat:

russellmania
Posted
Posted

Sorry bout the hijacking hahaha!! :6:

• Like 1

virginprune
Posted
Posted

Back on topic. I did my 2 month in Gensan today cost me 3230p. When I got back home I checked my receipt and that was for 3030p, seems the young lady added some tea money for herself. Is it worth complaining about 200p I ask myself? Next time I shall check my receipt when she hands it to me!

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I just did a balikbayan visa run to Hong Kong.  My 1 year total for tourist visa extensions was just over p26,000.  I spent that much on airfare for 2 to Hong Kong.  Then we spent almost double that going to Disney, shopping, hotel... So certainly no savings but we got a nice vacation.  And she got to leave the PI's for the first time.   I am sure it can be done cheaper ha ha   :tiphat:

• Like 4

• 3 months later...
OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

This is probably my final update for this tourist visa cost thread.  Hopefully I will be on Balikbayan before my current visa expires.

Being in an anal mood, I updated my spreadsheet to include my visa run.  The 3 year grand total is in the lower right corner of this picture:

post-1784-0-74142500-1444825436_thumb.jp

Total for a 3 year tourist visa stay:  About $1681 or p73784.

This second picture is of my cost to extend to 59 days today.  This is my first extension after my visa run, and hopefully my last!  Olongapo City BI was in their usual fine form and I was out in less than 10 minutes.  4 or 5 of that was because the head guy that signs the paper was in the CR!

post-1784-0-74710700-1444825753_thumb.jp

• Like 1