Common sense is not here

Nephi
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, frosty (chris) said:

Three things the P.I could do a lot more with is common sense, logic and safety, maybe they should teach it in schools because they are all in very short supply here.

Good idea but who in the world be qualified to teach it? Hmmm This is my sarcastic day:bonk:..

• Like 1

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, Nephi said:

Good idea but who in the world be qualified to teach it? Hmmm This is my sarcastic day:bonk:..

Well you for one and so many of the members here, but with most things it will never happen, nice thought though:89:

• Like 1

Nephi
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, frosty (chris) said:

Well you for one and so many of the members here, but with most things it will never happen, nice thought though:89:

Yea all us expats could get the job. Problem is that most of us are older and would not live the 200 years or so that it would take to see any progress:mocking:.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Nephi said:

see any progress:mocking:.

One step forward 3 steps back but I am sure it will come One day :smile:

• Like 1

jpbago
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

I agree but it is what it is and must/should be done safely. Po's that need to be somewhere have the Coast Guard Cutter to call if it is that important I am sure :smile:

Here it is: The Coast Guard in Davao in today's Sun Star

sunstar_superbalita_pcg_nagplastar_og_machine_gun_2017-02-15_rev.0.jpg

• Like 3

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Nephi said:

Yea all us expats could get the job. Problem is that most of us are older and would not live the 200 years or so that it would take to see any progress:mocking:.

Problem is would any of them listen and learn, doubt it, but we can all live in hope as long as we live to the ripe old age of maybe 500 and then I wouldn't be putting bets on:whistling:

• Like 2

jpbago
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, robert k said:

Are both of them his? I had a wife once. She didn't tell me she was married until a couple months into the relationship.:89:

The 2nd girl claims that he is the father and he is helping her with money to the ire of the 1st girl. Some girls hang out at the police station hoping to get some regular salary from any policemen. There is no police patrol here so they just hang out at the station. Do that 3 or 4 times and she has an income.

In your case, was she married twice with no annulment? Some do get married more than once if they do not register the marriages.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
36 minutes ago, jpbago said:

Here it is: The Coast Guard in Davao in today's Sun Star

sunstar_superbalita_pcg_nagplastar_og_machine_gun_2017-02-15_rev.0.jpg

Only because the Old Mayor took the Big one to manila for Personal use EH?:hystery: Gotta hand it to that boy:smile:

mogo51
Posted
Posted

depends if she told me she was going shopping -then I might encourage to get on the ferry WTF?

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, jpbago said:

The 2nd girl claims that he is the father and he is helping her with money to the ire of the 1st girl. Some girls hang out at the police station hoping to get some regular salary from any policemen. There is no police patrol here so they just hang out at the station. Do that 3 or 4 times and she has an income.

In your case, was she married twice with no annulment? Some do get married more than once if they do not register the marriages.

She was a "wife" but she wasn't my wife, and it was in the USA. I was 22 then, and I still believed a woman would tell you if she was married or not. 28 years later, I no longer believe such a thing.