Common sense is not here

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

All very well G & G's, topic got a bit off Yeah? I wonder if we should ask if "Sim" ( kevs wife) & daughter are back safe and Sound :smile:

It's bin a while and I have not heard much from him, What do you reckon? :thumbsup:

Jack:shades:

Morning All.:morning1:

RBM
Posted
Posted
On 2/16/2017 at 8:27 AM, Eddie1 said:

Not too bad Steve, just sitting here in my hospital bed, leg is very swollen and obviously painful, but hoping to go home tomorrow, much prefer to convalesce at home.  Let the long healing process begin again, Lol.

Sorry must of missed the plot somewhere, what's up with the Leg?  I am also healing so understand, best wishes.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

I wonder if we should ask if "Sim" ( kevs wife) & daughter are back safe and Sound :smile:

It's bin a while and I have not heard much from him, What do you reckon? :thumbsup:

Yeah, haven't seen him on line but he sent me a text that they got back on some boat from Oslob to tampi but here's me thinking the only boat to tampi goes from bato so its a new one for me.  Surely he will tell us on our next meet.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Yeah, haven't seen him on line but he sent me a text that they got back on some boat from Oslob to tampi but here's me thinking the only boat to tampi goes from bato so its a new one for me.  Surely he will tell us on our next meet.

He said the same to me but he never text if they were back, I sent a Text first thing today but no reply yet, He was going to call by today with some cacti for TM but not heard, just hope all is well :89:

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

They did come back from Bato to Tampi but she called it another name. I asked if she came home from the north or south as the name she called Tampi I had never heard of.When I asked if she passed Sibulan market I realised she meant Tampi and yes that does come from Bato not Oslob.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

They did come back from Bato to Tampi but she called it another name. I asked if she came home from the north or south as the name she called Tampi I had never heard of.When I asked if she passed Sibulan market I realised she meant Tampi and yes that does come from Bato not Oslob.

Scratching Head.jpg Another Mystery Solved Good OH! well done that man.:thumbsup:

• Like 1

jpbago
Posted
Posted
19 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

And then they wonder why we ask so many questions. It is so difficult to get information in a simple one sentence straight forward answer.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, jpbago said:

And then they wonder why we ask so many questions. It is so difficult to get information in a simple one sentence straight forward answer.

:hystery: Oh Yes! I text "A: about 1&1/2 hours ago where the Dogs food was for today ( I am on my own so will feed the Dogs) Hmmm she replied, it is in a So & so under the So & so and behind the Cake, Not the Chocolate cake the other one by the side of the Green Tupperware thingy, YES But Where?

It is in the Fridge she said. Thank You Honey, I know what Dog Food looks like but never where you Hide it:571c66d400c8c_1(103): But this is why we Love them, Never a Boring Day:smile:

But back on Topic, KEV, Glad to hear they are Both Home Safe mate:thumbsup:

• Like 3

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, RBM said:

Sorry must of missed the plot somewhere, what's up with the Leg?  I am also healing so understand, best wishes.

Got one knee replaced last year and just did the other knee. A few months of rehab and he is back here for fun in the sun...

RBM
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, AlwaysRt said:

Got one knee replaced last year and just did the other knee. A few months of rehab and he is back here for fun in the sun...

Best of luck with the rehab, Cebu or Dumaguete? I start on Monday at Riverside, getting tired of the robot stance.

• Like 1