Drinking in the Philippines and the risks?

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Clermont said:

fancy attacking a national icon, XXXX is better than mothers milk

Two things about drinking that are rather iconic.  Its more fun to drink "other peoples" booze and "other mother's" milk. :popcorn:

• Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted
53 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Two things about drinking that are rather iconic.  Its more fun to drink "other peoples" booze and "other mother's" milk. :popcorn:

Es mo pun in da Philippines and definitely tongue in cheek with a mouth full.....he, he.  

• Like 1

Sander Martin
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 18 July 2017 at 9:54 PM, Clermont said:

Shame on you, fancy attacking a national icon, XXXX is better than mothers milk, shame, ha ha:cornflakes:

If you say, if you say so mate 😂😂😂. I do have to admit that i had quite a few Emu Exports in WA (Western Australia not Washington) haha. The boss was a big fan of them and had a cooler full of them for "a few after work" in hes ute (truck for you yanks). Im not a person that spits into a glass. So whats my favorite beer? A FREE ONE.

Lets just say that after those couple free Emu's i moved onto better brews at home. God i miss a Fat Yak Pale Ale... The only "Aussie" beer we have here is Fosters (didnt find ONE buy in 5 stats of Australia that had it in stock haha).

Edited by Sander Martin
  • Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted
On 7/19/2017 at 4:55 AM, Queenie O. said:

I can hold my own though.:smile:

Reminding myself to never challenge Queenie during a "drinking session"......he, he.  Hey gurl, remember your college days in Rhode Island -- Narragansett Beer?  

• Like 3

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Jake said:

Reminding myself to never challenge Queenie during a "drinking session"......he, he.  Hey gurl, remember your college days in Rhode Island -- Narragansett Beer?  

Hi Jake--some have tried but have yet to succeed! Filipinos here in the province seem rather "cheap dates" and are not so good at holding their liquor I've found!

Boy you know my old place so well--you never fail to surprise me! It's nice to share that.:smile:

• Like 2