Monthly meet up, Dumaguete

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
47 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

This was an emergency broadcast.  Now, back to your regular programming......  :popcorn:

Hawaii again? 

• Like 2

OzeMike
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Where was our photographer last meet up?  I've had to order a new phone on Lazada as it seems no one brought a camera to the last meet up.  Shame really as I believe we had a member who joined long ago and attended our get together incognito  . .  but with no pics it did not happen.

Was that you at the meet-up 10 days back @OzeMike ?   Don't be shy next time.  I'll have my new camera phone to get you in the pic with the rest of us and hopefully some of the vacationers will be back too.

Yep that was yours truly. I normally take snaps like a tourist but it must have been the good conversation haha or the beer kept the phone camera quiet. Look forward to meeting the other guys next meet up cheers

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
davewe
Posted
Posted

This Thurs. the 8th for a meet up or when?

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)

Yes Dave, This Thursday at 1 PM.  It was mentioned in another thread but I am glad you brought it up.

I want to ask all concerned if Chin Loong is still the place to meet (I presume so but best to confirm it);  and I want to ask if the smokers are still stepping away from the table to have a smoke.  I know its an inconvenience but OzeMike would like to come and he asked me to tell you he really appreciated you smokers stepping to the side due to his extreme bronchitis that flares up with the merest amount of ciggy smoke.

Its just a question, my friends.  Members have smoked at the table until just recently and it just needs to be clarified so folks can decide if they will come or not.  Personally, I'm good either way :56da64b51da2f_36_1_681:

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I want to ask all concerned if Chin Loong is still the place to meet (I presume so but best to confirm it);  and I want to ask if the smokers are still stepping away from the table to have a smoke.  I know its an inconvenience but OzeMike would like to come and he asked me to tell you he really appreciated you smokers stepping to the side due to his extreme bronchitis that flares up with the merest amount of ciggy smoke.

For me yes on Both counts,  1pm Chinloon Thursday the 8th :thumbsup:

Jack:smile:

Morning All:photo-109:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

We only go away from the table to talk about you:whistling:Yes I will be there. I will arrange transport.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

We only go away from the table to talk about you:whistling:Yes I will be there. I will arrange transport.

12.30?

You never know if things can be so true sometimes with our Kev :hystery:  KIDDING, Kidding I say :whistling:

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted

I will be there also - consider yourselves warned... :hystery:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, AlwaysRt said:

I will be there also - consider yourselves warned... :hystery:

You are on Camera duty Steve so be warned :whistling: