Monthly meet up, Dumaguete

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

good to hear that news.

We will soon see if it was news... or fake news... which seems to be so popular nowadays. :SugarwareZ-005:

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, AlwaysRt said:

We will soon see if it was news... or fake news... which seems to be so popular nowadays. :SugarwareZ-005:

It was on Accuweather and I looked at the satellite image as well as reading the article so I don`t know if it is 100% but it sure looked like it.So not my fault haha.

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

I don`t know if it is 100% but it sure looked like it.

Thanks.  I was just telling Lynne:  I don't know where Kevin gets his info but he is most often correct.  Now we know your secret :thumbsup:

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Seriously, supposed to get some leaks fixed this week and the sealer works best when its not raining so good to hear that news.

Seems I am not the only one with leaks in my roof.They came before to fix the roof and I told the landlord that what they were doing was a waste of time but I am stupid foreigner.What they did never had a chance to work and it has still leaked ever since.The bad thing is it leaks on the stairs and that is not good if you forget and come down in a hurry.All of our mats are soaked and we cannot dry them so I had to buy some new at Robinsons to put on the stairs.

• Thanks 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

Well the good news is the weather is supposed to be getting better from tomorrow.Still a chance of rain but the main storm will be past us.

I guess tomorrow never comes :SugarwareZ-034:  At least so far today the rain has been as bad as yesterday.  But there is hope.  The day is not over yet.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
24 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I guess tomorrow never comes :SugarwareZ-034:  At least so far today the rain has been as bad as yesterday.  But there is hope.  The day is not over yet.

The rain is on and off up here and not as heavy.I can see brighter sky up in Valencia I also saw some blue sky, yes blue sky earlier.

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
20 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

The rain is on and off up here and not as heavy.I can see brighter sky up in Valencia I also saw some blue sky, yes blue sky earlier.

Would that be the blue sky that turned so dark it looked like 6pm with hard rain and thunder? (he asked knowingly...)

• Haha 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

No real rain in Cebu last night but the wind was very strong. Few branches down and damage. 

• 3 weeks later...
AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted

Tomorrow, Thursday November 9th is THE thursday this month??? Same bat time, same bat channel (resto)?

Eddie1
Posted
Posted

To the best of my knowledge Steve, 1pm Chin Loong.

• Like 1