Monthly meet up, Dumaguete

Jake
Posted
Posted
On 10/9/2017 at 12:55 AM, AlwaysRt said:

Cool, sounds like table for 6 :SugarwareZ-005:

Looks like the Duma Gang is getting bigger.  Speaking of which, who's elected to be under the table.....he, he.  

• Haha 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Jake said:

Looks like the Duma Gang is getting bigger.  Speaking of which, who's elected to be under the table.....he, he.  

In rotation Jake but Jack seems to push in and get there before anybody else.OOPS doghouse time.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

Jack seems to push in and get there before anybody else

And all this time I thought it was one of them damn stray cats that keeps brushing up against my leg under the table.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

In rotation Jake but Jack seems to push in and get there before anybody else.OOPS doghouse time.

Bad Taste ( angry baby).jpg

• Like 2

Steve B
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Jake said:

Hey I'm Steve, I just joined Today also. . 

I'm living by the new City Mall, been here over 4 years.

Nice to meet you all.

• Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Steve B said:

Hey I'm Steve, I just joined Today also.

Hey Steve B.  Its too much coincidence.  You must be the Steve B who I know already.  Are you coming to our get-together next Thursday?  We generally get together once a month without our lady friends.  That way we can talk about them instead of to them. (Just kidding ladies who I know will read this :2245_safe: ) Sometimes we drink a beer or two and sometimes a member sticks to non-alcoholic beverages.  As I am recovering from a phantom illness this may be the time I stick to tonic water but I'll still be there.

• Like 3

Steve B
Posted
Posted
20 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Hey Steve B.  Its too much coincidence.  You must be the Steve B who I know already.  Are you coming to our get-together next Thursday?  We generally get together once a month without our lady friends.  That way we can talk about them instead of to them. (Just kidding ladies who I know will read this :2245_safe: ) Sometimes we drink a beer or two and sometimes a member sticks to non-alcoholic beverages.  As I am recovering from a phantom illness this may be the time I stick to tonic water but I'll still be there.

Hahaha yep dave, count me in. Sounds great. Glad to hear you are doing better. I was about to text you today but I figured I'd wait til tomorrow but now that I hear youre feeling better why don't you just msg me if you feel like it.  .  Take care bud

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Bad Taste ( angry baby).jpg

It`s the look everybody run. Welcome Steve B.

• Like 1

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

We generally get together once a month without our lady friends.  That way we can talk about them instead of to them. (Just kidding ladies who I know will read this :2245_safe: ) 

Careful there buddy or I will get my pass revoked :Caught: (Joke Lang)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, AlwaysRt said:

Careful there buddy or I will get my pass revoked :Caught: (Joke Lang)

I thought you had enough brownie points for 1 discretion.

• Haha 2