Please Help Me I Am Falling ......

Retirednlovinit
Posted
Posted

I have been chatting with an apearently nice girl for a month now. She said in her profile she is a hair dresser. A few days she tells me she is a waitress in a bar. Cool, my sister was a waitress in a bar back home. As we progress, I learn from her it is in Angles City. And is a place to go pick up your favorite flavor for a barfine. She has been there for 6 months. She says she does not do barfines! She does have to go for "hygiene" every week. And she keeps telling me the boss is pressuring her and customers hate her. If any of you have experience in the operation of such places, can a girl make a money from a bar without barfines? will the boss keep a girl around that does not? I like this girl and want to believe. But I do not want to be a fool. No laughing please!

• Like 1

RetiredNavyGuy
Posted
Posted
No laughing please!
Its probably already too late :)
  • Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
I have been chatting with an apearently nice girl for a month now. She said in her profile she is a hair dresser. A few days she tells me she is a waitress in a bar. Cool, my sister was a waitress in a bar back home. As we progress, I learn from her it is in Angles City. And is a place to go pick up your favorite flavor for a barfine. She has been there for 6 months. She says she does not do barfines! She does have to go for "hygiene" every week. And she keeps telling me the boss is pressuring her and customers hate her. If any of you have experience in the operation of such places, can a girl make a money from a bar without barfines? will the boss keep a girl around that does not? I like this girl and want to believe. But I do not want to be a fool. No laughing please!
The boss (papasan or mamasan) is pressuring her to do what?? Anyway, liquor sales makes or breaks thebusiness, especially ladies drinks along with her pleasant conversation to make you order more drinks foryourself. Mind you, the ladies and GRO's (guest relation officer) cannot stay at one table the whole night. They must rotate through their assigned area. By the way, the so called health certificate can be boughtunder the table. STD's and HIV's continue to affect a significant number of sex workers, even the youngerones. Proceed with caution........ Respectfully -- Jake
  • Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
There are some girls who work in these bars and are just entertainers, they get their salary and what ever they make from lady's drinks.A mamasan once told me there is no reason for a girl to have to do barfines so yes she can make enough money just like a bartender or what ever.But the fact remains she has been telling little white lies from the start so should you believe now?
  • Like 1

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
No one's laughing here! Let me come straight to the point and hope you take my serious advice for what it is worth! So far from what you have mentioned, all the tall tale signs doesn't sound good and you should really look elsewhere! There are plenty of real nice decent women in the Philippines and don’t just settle for one on an internet dating site! Do a “boots on the ground” survey when you arrive in the Philippines! It seems like Cebu is the main attraction for most foreigners as long one can afford it! Angeles City doesn’t have a good reputation concerning decent honest women, as soon as they tell you that they work in club or bar and then again you may just get lucky 70/30 to find a somewhat decent girl who still has a lot of miles left in her, if you know what I mean! The 2 links below has alot of comments and or opinions concerning bar girls! Don't say we didn't warn you of the pitfalls in getting involved with these types of women, but who knows, you may get lucky 70/30 or 90/10 my lowest estimate for luck! http://www.philippin...ls&fromsearch=1 http://www.philippin...105 I’m sure more will chime in here and give you more of their suggestions and or opinions as to where to meet decent women! Good luck to you in your search, but I hope not in Angeles City as your first choice of places to start off with! Edited by Art2ro
  • Like 1

Retirednlovinit
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the comments and opinions. They will make me very careful with this lady. It also sounds like Angles City is a less than desirable place to find a good woman. What areas of the Philippines are good for "boots on the ground" exploration? What types of places are good for meeting lovley members of the opposit sex there?

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
Thanks for the comments and opinions. They will make me very careful with this lady. It also sounds like Angles City is a less than desirable place to find a good woman. What areas of the Philippines are good for "boots on the ground" exploration? What types of places are good for meeting lovley members of the opposit sex there?
I suggest you stay away from the internet and visit Philippines there are thousands and thousands of great Filipinas from good familys that would be very pleased to meet you.I agree with Art 100%.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Anywhere is good for meeting a woman but if I had to go looking again I would just visit the big department stores in the mall,in any section there are 10 times the amount of staff needed and lots of beautiful women.Just smile and talk,helps if you have your cell number already on a card to hand out.Just to add,only a part of Angeles is the red light district and I'm sure there are lots of nice women there and in the surround areas.Not everyone works in a bar. :)
  • Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

There are some things many of us have to learn from experience and this individual from Angeles City just may be the one to teach you. Don't let it cost any more money or heartache than you can afford to invest. Be careful because she will try to get you emotionally invested in her as soon as she possibly can. Many girls here know that once you are in love you will be putty in their hands.

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted
There are some things many of us have to learn from experience and this individual from Angeles City just may be the one to teach you. Don't let it cost any more money or heartache than you can afford to invest. Be careful because she will try to get you emotionally invested in her as soon as she possibly can. Many girls here know that once you are in love you will be putty in their hands.
I like that Dave: "emotionally invested". Good one sir, respectfully -- Jake
  • Like 1