Please Help Me I Am Falling ......

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I have been chatting with an apearently nice girl for a month now. She said in her profile she is a hair dresser. A few days she tells me she is a waitress in a bar. Cool, my sister was a waitress in a bar back home. As we progress, I learn from her it is in Angles City. And is a place to go pick up your favorite flavor for a barfine. She has been there for 6 months. She says she does not do barfines! She does have to go for "hygiene" every week. And she keeps telling me the boss is pressuring her and customers hate her. If any of you have experience in the operation of such places, can a girl make a money from a bar without barfines? will the boss keep a girl around that does not? I like this girl and want to believe. But I do not want to be a fool. No laughing please!
Some big flags there with the lying IMHO, but I can understand why she did not wish to tell you she worked in a bar in Angeles City, but on the other hand, is anything she is telling you true. My opinion would be to not let your heart rule your head. Don't fall in love with an idea, fall in love with the person, and if she works in a bar, then the person you may be falling in love with, may just be a facade. Even if she does not do bar fines, (highly unlikely IMHO after 6 months there) by working in a bar, she learns to tell the people what they want to hear, or she will not get anyone to buy her a drink. Girls who do that become actresses of sorts. Talk to as many girls as you can and then meet them and decide, but do not fall in love until you have spent time with someone in person.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I have been chatting with an apearently nice girl for a month now. She said in her profile she is a hair dresser. A few days she tells me she is a waitress in a bar. Cool, my sister was a waitress in a bar back home. As we progress, I learn from her it is in Angles City. And is a place to go pick up your favorite flavor for a barfine. She has been there for 6 months. She says she does not do barfines! She does have to go for "hygiene" every week. And she keeps telling me the boss is pressuring her and customers hate her. If any of you have experience in the operation of such places, can a girl make a money from a bar without barfines? will the boss keep a girl around that does not? I like this girl and want to believe. But I do not want to be a fool. No laughing please!
Some big flags there with the lying IMHO, but I can understand why she did not wish to tell you she worked in a bar in Angeles City, but on the other hand, is anything she is telling you true. My opinion would be to not let your heart rule your head. Don't fall in love with an idea, fall in love with the person, and if she works in a bar, then the person you may be falling in love with, may just be a facade. Even if she does not do bar fines, (highly unlikely IMHO after 6 months there) by working in a bar, she learns to tell the people what they want to hear, or she will not get anyone to buy her a drink. Girls who do that become actresses of sorts. Talk to as many girls as you can and then meet them and decide, but do not fall in love until you have spent time with someone in person.
A rather uninformed opinion on barfines in the sense that some never do barfines as I posted earlier,anyway what woman or man in this world does not learn how to get what they want,you go to Mc dogmeat and the up selling is "do you want fries with that" etcTalk about putting everyone in one basket. :bash:

Jake
Posted
Posted
Thanks for the comments and opinions. They will make me very careful with this lady. It also sounds like Angles City is a less than desirable place to find a good woman. What areas of the Philippines are good for "boots on the ground" exploration? What types of places are good for meeting lovley members of the opposit sex there?
This forum provides some of the best source of lessons learned about "exploration".This link may be of interest to you: http://philippines-expats.com/index.php?showtopic=2975&view=findpost&p=13405 Happy hunting -- Jake

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
A rather uninformed opinion on barfines in the sense that some never do barfines as I posted earlier,anyway what woman or man in this world does not learn how to get what they want,you go to Mc dogmeat and the up selling is "do you want fries with that" etcTalk about putting everyone in one basket. :bash:
And some of the ones who don't do barfines will quite happily accompany a 'friend' to the private karaoke room for 'drinks'

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
And some of the ones who don't do barfines will quite happily accompany a 'friend' to the private karaoke room for 'drinks'
Your experience is different than mine, one chubby girl who used to work in the SD never barfined or even danced,she made her money by hanging around, chatting and massaging your back while you feed her drinks.No private rooms there.
  • Like 1

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

Romanian Commits Suicide (from other posting) *this man met his gf over the internet. well she actually had met several nice "men/ husbands/ bf" over the net,just use your judgement, many other nice .outstanding, LOVABLE women are out there,and you would not have to use the net to find her.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Besides good looks and attitude with the women, a fat wallet definitely helps! "No money, no honey"! That holds true for any country!

Garpo
Posted
Posted

I will admit that I met my wife on the internet long before I ever got to the Philippines. I already knew that I was going to relocate to the Philippines and had a number of other expat contact here before I even started to chat with any filipina's on the internet. After I got here and lived with her for about six months, I then decided to get married. My wife never worked in a bar and I really have not met any filipina's since I have been here that do or have worked in a bar. I do however remember that before coming here and chatting on line with a number of different filipina's, that there sure seemed to be a lot of them available on the internet. Since I have been here, I have learned that it is not uncommon for filipina's to have 5 or 6 different chat mates that they tell them how much they love them and at the same time asking for only what you can afford to send in hopes of keeping them from starving to death, paying for a new computer so they can continue to chat, pay for them to go back to school, I have a medical problem and have no money to go to a doctor. etc. etc. etc. The girls that are really good at this and have a number of boyfriends make a pretty good living compared to the girl that is working in the department store at the mall. There are even some cases where the girl is already married and her husband is fully aware of what she is doing and supports her efforts because it brings in money. My suggestion is to just stay friends and make no comitments until you actully get here. Once you are here, you will find that you are like a kid in a candy store when it comes to beautiful, honest, and sincere girls. If you are helping her out (sending any money) then stop and see if she still keeps her interest in you.

• Like 3