Expatriate Loses Over P100T To Female Thief, Bar Girl?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Well we should consider that she might be worth every peso as maybe some details have been left out :SugarwareZ-034:

The police also advised foreigners not to be trusting to anyone. (Great advice)
Not even the police giving the advice ? :thumbsup:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Some lights just came on for me. This guy was having a couple of drinks at 12 noon with some girl and then passed out until 3. No one seemed to think that was peculiar, especially not the security guard. Wonder what he, she or they put in his drink. I start to think this was not a crime of opportunity but a planned robbery. Mike's comment on her being a criminal gets my vote.

• Like 4

sjp52
Posted
Posted

Now I know why they let us foreigners into the Philippines. If they didn,t they would not have any headlines for their news papers.

• Like 3

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

"Brit national loses over......."the headline could have been, "drunken brit murdered after being robbed of his valuables" this could have turned out much worse for this man, HE WAS VERY .VERY D xx M lucky he wasnt killed.yes he was "STUPID" (attacking his actions not the person) for wearing his HIGH VALUE jewelry. cell phonei am sure in some parts of the UK he would or others would not Flaunt such items. but in the RP that's a BIG NO.... NO.... ,even some of the "rich" wear "fake knock offs" so they dont get "robbed" AT LEAST HE IS STILL ALIVE Thats the main point I wish to make. :no:

• Like 1

Warlord
Posted
Posted

Live and Learn .... But if the shoe was on the other foot what would of happen if an British American etc robbed a filipino? Hmmm?Yah right they(police) be looking for you to and then they would want more of your pesos and your socks and shoes before they let YOU GO! :wt-hell: Warlord

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Well I feel sorry for him but he should have known better. Maybe he was straight of the plane,, Maybe it was his first trip who knows.I have never been robbed abroad in fact the only place I have been robbed was here in the UK. Now I wear a cheap watch and only 1 ring which is small so as not to attract too much attention. Still he is 67 and was drinking in the morning/early afternoon maybe the heat got to him. Still hope he is ok and learns from his mistake.

• Like 1