Us Man Seeks Annulment After Knowing He Married A Guy

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I posted this story before on another forum and I felt people should know to be careful when dating on the Internet and if you cannot check for yourself because the lady claims to be a virgin, you might want to have a doctor check to make sure what you are getting is not a girly boy.

I do not know the whole story except what I read, and only the two people involved actually know what is true and what really happened, but you be the judge.http://www.gmanews.tv/story/99831/US-man-s...e-married-a-guy

US man seeks annulment after knowing he married a guy 06/07/2008 | 04:21 AM CEBU CITY, Philippines - An American has filed for the annulment of his marriage with his Filipino partner after finding out on their wedding night that his bride, in fact, was a man. Gerald Brainard III, of Michigan, USA, met Lou Vincent Suarez on a dating website in April 2006. The two often spent hours talking on the phone and e-mailing each other. They also saw each other through a web camera.

Two months later, Brainard flew to the Philippines and tied the knot with Suarez. The marriage ceremonies were conducted on June 27, 2006 before the Cebu City Municipal Trial Court. It was every online daters dream come true until the wedding night. That was when Suarez confessed that he was a man.

What would you do?

On-in-2
Posted
Posted
That was when Suarez confessed that he was a man. What would you do?
I don't know...I'm too appalled. I didn't know they still made people that dumb.WOW! Do you really think this story is true?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I don't know...I'm too appalled. I didn't know they still made people that dumb.WOW! Do you really think this story is true?
Yes the story is true and I have a picture of the two of them together that Lou Vincent posted a link to when I was a mod on another forum and he, she or ??? joined to dispute what was being said. I felt that it is important to post this here, since there have been no updates that I know of because I did a google search to check.Also to any girly boys, please forgive me for not knowing what gender to call you. Let me expound. Lou Vincent birth certificate said he was a girl and the family either never bothered to change it or with all the red tape in the Philippines, could not change it...... Lou looks very much like a woman, and from some girly boys that I have seen in person and with everything off but their pantie (I managed a strip club in my younger years), I can tell you that it would be almost impossible to tell for sure until you get the panties off......... The man in question has not given his side and I really wish he would come on and tell us his side, but Lou was adamant in his, her or ? posts that he, she or ? told the man in question that he was a boy and the man continued the relationship and wanted to marry him or her or ???I posted my doubts that any man would ever marry a boy and especially after he, she or ?? had deceived him until he arrived in the Philippines to meet him, her or """??, and I wanted others opinions and to warn people who Internet date..... Let me also say that the man supported Lou financially and Lou deceived him (by his, her or ? admission) at least until the man in question was in the Philippines and maybe up to the night of their marriage.

On-in-2
Posted
Posted
Yes the story is true and I have a picture of the two of them together that Lou Vincent posted a link to when I was a mod on another forum and he, she or ??? joined to dispute what was being said. I felt that it is important to post this here, since there have been no updates that I know of because I did a google search to check.Also to any girly boys, please forgive me for not knowing what gender to call you.
I agree, I'm not sure what gender to call any girly boys, and any of them have as much right to happiness in this world as anyone else, as far as I'm concerned.My real astonishment is with the guy from Michigan. I would never buy a parcel of land without inspecting it. In the US we have an old saying about "buying a pig in a poke".In this case...I guess the pig is almost literal! hahaha Or maybe he should have given it a poke before the fact.I find it hard to believe that anyone is dumb enough in this day of surgical reassignments that he would go ahead and marry someone from the internet whose previous and current 'gender' are not personally verified.Granted...it's dishonest to misrepresent oneself also. And if he/she didn't tell the guy before the wedding...that is plain dishonest and shameful.I don't know who to believe...but for me...the test drive is the most important factor in deciding upon a new car. And the key is to do it before you sign on the dotted line. Make sure the key fits the lock.Pete

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)

Pete I sent you the picture and some more info that I do not wish to post, let me know what you think, but please do not post the picture for the mans sake. Please comment here after you view it and read the story.Added I will gladly pm any member who wants to see a picture of Lou Vincent Suarez and a story about it, so you do not make the same mistake if he, she or ?? is still at it.

Edited by Mr. Lee

Mik
Posted
Posted

It's not easy to determine the truth. He claims he was deceived. She claims he knew she was a boy when they were still chatting before he came here.Internet romance has its perils. It is easy to pretend to be someone else. A man might say he is rich though poor. A woman might say she is young and single though old and married. A guy might claim to be a girl and so on. Some people chat just to hook as many as possible for a monthly allowance. Others might chat just for sex. It's better to meet someone in person. Don't make any commitments until you really get to know and understand them. A three week vacation is not enough time. Do you really want to spend the rest of your life with someone you have only known a short time?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
It's not easy to determine the truth. He claims he was deceived. She claims he knew she was a boy when they were still chatting before he came here.Internet romance has its perils. It is easy to pretend to be someone else. A man might say he is rich though poor. A woman might say she is young and single though old and married. A guy might claim to be a girl and so on. Some people chat just to hook as many as possible for a monthly allowance. Others might chat just for sex. It's better to meet someone in person. Don't make any commitments until you really get to know and understand them. A three week vacation is not enough time. Do you really want to spend the rest of your life with someone you have only known a short time?
Yes Mike Internet dating does have its perils and that is the main reason I posted this and the fact that I have seen so many girly boys walking around Cebu and have seen some of them going hand and hand into Internet Cafes to chat with possibly unsuspecting people........ People who are dating on the Internet need to read this and know that it can happen to them, if they are not careful, because from what I have seen and heard, a lot of girly boys Internet date for a living and there is sure to be more and more of them doing it, as the economy gets worse. Now as to who said and did what, actually from what I remember, Lou claims that once Jerry got to Cebu, that he told him that he was a boy and that Jerry still wanted to marry him......... I found this rather hard to believe because not only had Lou deceived Jerry but he had deceived him in no way that any man should ever be deceived. Lou admitted that Jerry supported him and that alone meant that he took money under false pretences and then Jerry travels half way around the world only to find out that Venus is not his name and it is actually Lou Vincent Suarez. :th_thholysheep: So he had told him a false name, he had been taking money from him under false pretenses and finally he turns out to be a boy :SugarwareZ-037: and Jerry still loves and marries him. :wacko:

• 5 weeks later...
Travis
Posted
Posted

Holy sh&t, there sure seems to be a lot of those boy /girls in Cebu. What do they import them to Cebu or what?

tom_shor
Posted
Posted (edited)
Holy sh&t, there sure seems to be a lot of those boy /girls in Cebu. What do they import them to Cebu or what?
It does seem surprising there are so many since they don't reproduce. :13_4_10[1]: :kidding: I think they just tend to congregate in the citys. Kinda makes you rethink lurking under escilators huh. :13_4_10[1]: :wt-hell: :13_4_10[1]: :wt-hell: Edited by tom_shor

TheMason
Posted
Posted
It does seem surprising there are so many since they don't reproduce. :13_4_10[1]: :kidding: I think they just tend to congregate in the citys. Kinda makes you rethink lurking under escilators huh. :13_4_10[1]: :wt-hell: :13_4_10[1]: :wt-hell:
I don't know....I think seeing a ladyboy on the escalator makes for a better story than seeing a girl on the escalator. My buddies back home have seen women before and a story of naked bush on the escalator would not impress them much. But few of them have seen ladyboys outside of the The Crying Game, so seeing that on the escalator would earn me at least one free round at the bar.