Airport Terminal Fee

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I was informed that as long as I had my ARC-I card that it would serve as the Emigration Clearance Certificate. Is this correct?
You may be correct :attention: anyone else know for sure? I found the below link and hope it is correct but I believe there are two types of ACR card, one if your wife applied for you and one as a tourist. Maybe Paul ancienrocka can add some light to this topic. The ACR I-Card likewise serves as the Emigration Clearance Certificate (ECC), Re-entry Permit (RP) and Special Return Certificate (SRC) of the holder upon payment of the required fees.

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted
I was informed that as long as I had my ARC-I card that it would serve as the Emigration Clearance Certificate. Is this correct?
You may be correct :attention: anyone else know for sure? I found the below link and hope it is correct but I believe there are two types of ACR card, one if your wife applied for you and one as a tourist. Maybe Paul ancienrocka can add some light to this topic. The ACR I-Card likewise serves as the Emigration Clearance Certificate (ECC), Re-entry Permit (RP) and Special Return Certificate (SRC) of the holder upon payment of the required fees.
Yes, it is correct. Your ACR-I card is also considered your ECC. You will still be required to pay the fees required. 13A ACRs, before you go to the main Immigration windows, turn right and go the resident window. They will take care of it all for you. When finished, just bypass the lines at Immigration. Done!
  • Like 1