Methamphetamine Shabu

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Bossman/Art I think you both are talking around each other. Art understands there is a problem but thinks he has found an area immune from drugs and crime. You and I don’t agree. The problem can affect any area it’s totally out of control. I truly hope Art’s community stays quiet and peaceful and as long as he and his neighbors are vigilant maybe it will remain that way.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
Bossman/Art I think you both are talking around each other.Art understands there is a problem but thinks he has found an area immune from drugs and crime.You and I don’t agree. The problem can affect any area it’s totally out of control. I truly hope Art’s community stays quiet and peaceful and as long as he and his neighbors are vigilant maybe it will remain that way.
Old55, Who don't you agree with, me or Boss Man and why? And yes, it took 12 yrs in the making of our community from the ground up and it's still expanding and just getting better every year, because Ayala Properties were the original owners/developers here in our area, they just seem to have the "Golden Touch"! "Knock on Wood"! It can only get better with time as long decent honest law abiding people living here make it so! Boss Man, It's forgotten and sorry if I misunderstood your comments! Yeah it's true we seem to talk around one another when ever you respond to my posts! What's with that anyways? I'm just a mild mannered Fil/Am and I always try to be polite and use proper grammar! But still, there's no shabu here that I'm aware of, because maybe it's behind closed doors for those who can afford the habit, sight unseen! Anyway, there's plenty of law enforcers in our safe community to caught the bad guys! I'm always concerned about what goes on around us and in our community and will do the right thing when needed! Edited by Art2ro
  • Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I don't agree with you Art and I don't agree with Boss Man. Boss Man thinks you don't understand that drugs and crime could find its way into any community. I'm saying to Boss Man that you don't agree but think that your area is immune from drugs or crime. And I also disagree with you Art I don't think any place is totaly safe from the plague of druges and crime.Now I think maybe I'm confused!

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Now I think maybe I'm confused!
Your not the only one :thumbsup:
  • Like 1

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
Your not the only one :lol:
:SugarwareZ-037: :thumbsup: Yup! You're both confused alright, I'm not! Both of you seem to want to wish upon me, for drug addicts and crime to come into my our nice safe community and mess up my rosy lifestyle! Anyway, I sleep good at night and don't worry too much of drugs addicts or criminals into our somewhat safe community! Hey, we're not immune, just last month, they caught 2 burglars in our neighborhood, but our guard shot one wounding him and the other was caught by the local PNP a few days later! So, I know where both of you are coming from! Life goes on no matter where we all live! We just happen to chose a safer area in which to live in that's far enough away from the drug infested areas and areas of higher crime rates! So, each to their own! Edited by Art2ro

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Your not the only one :lol:
:SugarwareZ-037: :thumbsup: Yup! You're both confused alright, I'm not! Both of you seem to want to wish upon me, for drug addicts and crime to come into my our nice safe community and mess up my rosy lifestyle!
That's not true at all,this subject is going no where fast.

Candyman
Posted
Posted

No one wishes ill of anyone ! But it is a sad fact of life now, no matter where you live, whatever the country, or whatever the area of that country. The fact remains that drugs in all forms are more readily available now, than at any other time in history. It does not take a rocket scientist to work that out. Where I live, in a small country town in NSW Australia, drugs, particularly illegitimate drugs were totally unheard of when i was growing up. I did not even know what marijuana was until i was in my twenties, and cocaine and heroin, was something you only read about in foreign crime thrillers, like Larry Kent, and Carter Brown ! In those days, we never locked the house when we went out, or even if we were away for a couple of weeks on holidays, and everything was there when we returned. We always used to leave the keys in the car, whether it be in the driveway or parked up the road getting groceries. Everything was safe back then. However, the past thirty or forty years have changed all that, and society as a whole has changed for the worse ! I still live in the same country town, but it has changed, not me ! Now, you have to lock literally everything, or it just won't be there in the morning. Drugs of all sorts are available everywhere if you know where to look. many of the cops are on the take, and they just add to the problem. In fact a leading sergeant, and boss of the cop shop here was jailed a few years ago, because he had his very own mary jane Plantation ! Breakins, thievery, and vandalism are all common place here now, where it never ever was, just a few short years before. This is only one small town ! I see exactly the same sort of deterioration every time I visit my inlaws in Mambaling Alaska, and each time I visit, it is just that little bit worse. I do not think anyone, anywhere is immune from this blot in society, and just because you say you do not have it in your area yet, be aware, that there is quite possibly a whole lot that you do not know, what goes on behind closed doors ! That now applies to anywhere on earth, and it is only a matter of time, before this insidious social blight, will affect you, in some form or another, somewhere in the future ! I never ever thought it would invade my sleepy little country town either, but it has, and in the process, it has changed it forever !

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
Your not the only one :thumbsup:
http://www.impawards.com/1993/posters/dazed_and_confused_ver1.jpg

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

For some reason the link does not work for me, so here is the photo that I think Old55 meant it to lead to, in case it does not work for other members. It comes up forbidden to me. post-40-0-25974700-1315743382_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

We didn't always live a rosy lifestyle eversince living in the philippines! We had our fair share of living in other places where drugs and crime were rampant! As I said before, it took 12 years in the making for us to find the right place suitable to make our resdence permanent and far enough away from the drug infested areas and areas of high crime! Living in a nice area with adequate security doesn't come cheap! We're still not immune though, because there are still squatter areas around us hidden out of sight and I know that there are poor and desperate drug addicts out there living in those squatter areas. But, so far so good! I sleep peacefully at night now, because there's no more sounds of gun fire, loud nite club music, no more balut vendors shouting after midnight and no more barking dogs or roosters crowing all night!"Life is what we all make it to be"! We made ours and living a cozy life style for now until those desperate drug addicts and criminals comes into our community! Hey! We live in a 3rd world country, some people expects it to be that way, because of their past experiences in their home country or elsewhere and the Philippines isn't any different! I just hope not in my lifetime, because we like it where we live now! "KNOCK ON WOOD"!

Edited by Art2ro
  • Like 1