No Respect For Human Life

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

We have a local full blown Mexican drug gang war going on here lately. There was a car show with hip-hop music held about two miles from our home. Ten shot no one killed. Just your normal suburban weekend activities. Back on topic, I agree with the others about “Face” Filipinos same as all other Asian people do not react well to loss of Face. It seems to me Filipinos do not generally handle alcohol well thus a deadly mix? Amuck comes to mind.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Just for the record I don’t handle alcohol well. Three pints and I’m wasted! Just call me a light weight.

• Like 1

oldutot
Posted
Posted (edited)

I still dwell on when brother in law, policeman shoots dead police chief. over being reprimanded for pulling out his gun and shooting it in the air, during the new year celebration.

Edited by oldutot

Bruce
Posted
Posted
I still dwell on when brother in law, policeman shoots dead police chief. over being reprimanded for pulling out his gun and shooting it in the air, during the new year celebration.
I remember a weird news item a few years back in which a man took a shirt or jacket and had it blessed by the local witch doctor / midwife and then pronounced it bullet proof, gave it to his (stupid) uncle who was a police chief who put it on and was promply shot dead testing it. At last report (years ago) the police where in hot persuit of the nephew......

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Well it turns out the murder in my OP may have been that he was on shabu. Teen admits shabu use girl shot in the foreheadThe 16-year-old youth accused of killing his pregnant mother and 5-year-old half- sister Thursday night admitted he was using drugs at the time of the violence, Naga City police said yesterday.