Miss Philippines 2011 Shamcey Supsup

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
Art, from what I read the answer she gave was outstanding. I don't see how it could have negativity affected her in any way. Do you think it held her back in some way. Yes I also think she is a very lovely young lady.
I don't know, I didn't watch the whole pageant, but yes, she's gorgeous alright!

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
Art, from what I read the answer she gave was outstanding. I don't see how it could have negativity affected her in any way. Do you think it held her back in some way. Yes I also think she is a very lovely young lady.
I don't know, I didn't watch the whole pageant, but yes, she's gorgeous alright!What happen here? Doubled clicked something? I didn't stutter! Her beauty must have gotten to me! Did anyone noticed the way she walked? She knows how to strut her stuff! Edited by Art2ro
  • Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Well Art we think alike..... maybe I kinda noticed how she walked just a little bit. :541:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Well she may be on the news even more because it seems likely she may now move up to number 2 Miss Universe clarifies fraud allegations tarnishing Angola's crownAccording to Argentine daily Infobae on Tuesday, the organizer of the the pageant that crowned her Miss Angola in her home country, a man by the name of Charles Mukano, apparently falsified the beauty's documentation so that she could participate in the prestigious event. The Infobae report went on to say that Mukano helped Lopes reach the Miss Angola UK pageant, in which only Angolan women who live in Great Britain participate, in spite of the fact that Lopes presumably lived in Angola. The report also said that Mukano allegedly obtained false documentation that said Lopes is a business administration student in Great Britain. Infobae's report also said that in 2009, Mukano was questioned about false documents he obtained after a Cape Verde citizen came close to winning Miss Angola.

• Like 1