Homes For Under 10K In The Us

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

I've driven in the area of Buckeye, Arizona and it wasn't my type of a neighborhood, but that was long ago and places and people do change over time for the good or worst! The nicer areas in Arizona is still way over my price range especially places like Camelback and Scottdale! But still due to Valley Fever, I won't be able to live anywhere in Arizona. Anyway, when homes are being listed at really ridiculous low prices, it usually isn't in a nicer part of town, unless one gets really lucky!

Edited by Art2ro

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I've driven in the area of Buckeye, Arizona and it wasn't my type of a neighborhood, but that was long ago and places and people do change over time for the good or worst! The nicer areas in Arizona is still way over my price range especially places like Camelback and Scottdale! But still due to Valley Fever, I won't be able to live anywhere in Arizona.
Scottsdale Homes 814 N 82nd StreetScottsdale, AZ 85257 $31,500 815 N Hayden RoadScottsdale, AZ 85257 $31,900 8210 E Garfield StreetScottsdale, AZ 85257 $32,000 and so on and so on, so even in Scottsdale there are deals to be had. I could not find Camelback but I suspect it will be the same.

Inspector
Posted
Posted

There are bad areas in Scottsdale as well...when I retired and headed out to Arizona I worked delivering new school buses to school districts...was a driver for the distributor, and we would drive these things ALL over Arizona. What a beautiful state...Buckeye is a farmers community (many Mexican workers), larger then Phoenix in land mass...they were building it up big time before the bubble hit. Many large open areas, farms...animal corn and cotton, horse properties ect...scattered new trac home communities. Summers are BRUTAL hot, winters chilly at night...flash floods not that big of a deal and they are rare. I worry more about the scorpions. Buckeye will rebound strong when the market comes back.... :thumbsup: In the Phoenix area, gangs are your number one bad thing you will encounter in lower income areas. That, and all the signs being in Spanish. :bash:

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

As I mentioned in my OP, due to Valley Fever, I won't be able to live anywhere in Arizona, it'll probably kill me to do so and probably living in California too, which I had severe hay fever allergies in the past every spring season like clock work! When I was still working in Northern California, I would suffer every spring and ended up using most of my annual sick leave from work. Since the Philippines has a tropical climate and most with evergreen plants, I don't seem to have any allergies here what so ever and the flying debris or dust where we live is minimal which doesn't bother me either! Same goes for when we take our vacations in Hawaii, my allergies goes away as long we avoid damp molded mildew hotel rooms, because some spores from the damp mildew maybe of a hazard to anyone's health, especially my own!