Urgent Blood Request For Mikeb

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Member and forum support team member MikeB who has had a bad accident near Cebu is in urgent need of O+ Blood.Please phone Christy if you can give at this number, 0917-455-4358 Mike has had a run in with a truck. Please use this forum for blood donations and information to the request only.

brock
Posted
Posted

sorry to hear about this, hope he will be ok

• Like 1

piglett
Posted
Posted

let me guess he was on a motobikei hope he pulls through oki don't think my a-pos. will work for him my wife is still in Manila i'll have to find out her blood type someone mite get banged up there too & need need to get topped 0ff piglett

Lordblacknail
Posted
Posted

I think I am O+ but the medicine I take daily precludes blood giving. Marie, Katie and I wish him a speedy recovery and hope it isn't too serious.

moparsquid
Posted
Posted

sorry Im AB+ and in san diego dont think it will work.

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Damn...hope he is ok. :unsure:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Anyone know if the blood is still needed or how Mike is getting on???

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I just got a text a little while ago from Christy, it read "Mike is in recovery. Doctor says he does not need transfusion now, his hemoglobin is getting high." So hopefully that means he is on the road to recovery.

• Like 1

brock
Posted
Posted

Thats very good news then, lets hope he makes a full recovery.

paul
Posted
Posted

I just got off the phone with Mike. He has informed me that no further blood is needed AT THIS TIME. I will post on SOS Philippines to make sure everyone knows there as well.