Urgent Blood Request For Mikeb

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I just got off the phone with Mike. He has informed me that no further blood is needed AT THIS TIME. I will post on SOS Philippines to make sure everyone knows there as well.
Thanks for the update :thumbsup:

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Thanks everyone,as Paul said the immediate need for blood is past but I am in a lot of pain and a long road to full recovery,Basically I was on the Transcentral highway jist outside of the city limits on a motor scooter when a 10 wheel municipal truck rounded a hairpin curve and was unble to stay in his lane and I clipped the front part of the truck and went spinning. He left the scene but returned later I understand. I have a broken left collarbone and all ribs on left side are broken, There is spleen and kidney damage and a serous hernia the will have to be repaied because the organs pushed thru the abdominal wall. That is the last time I will ever a bike here, I feel i got a 2nd chance this time and am very lucky to be alive although i don't feel too luckry right now. Your blood, thoughts and prayers meant a lot. post-575-0-21386000-1317607994_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

To keep this an emergency blood request topic, I have moved a copy of the above post and all post replies, including mine, to HERE, Wishing Mike a quick recovery. It is great to know we all pull together when one of us needs our help. It is my wish that we can all continue along that path. For those of us who are religious, let us pray for Mikes quick recovery, and post in the Wishing Mike a quick recovery section if we wish to let our feelings about that to be known. I will now lock this topic because thankfully blood is no longer needed, unless God forbid it needs to be reopened. (I pray not)