How Safe Is It When The Police Are Shooting Each Other

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I wonder what type of vetting process they use before hiring police officers? And this happened at Cebu Mactan Airport, so we not only have to stay clear of the security guards who carry guns, but maybe also stay clear of some police officers. :o What is this world coming to. :o Airport police officer injured in shootout with superiors AN airport policeman was injured in a shootout with his superiors at past 9 p.m. last Thursday inside their office at the Mactan Cebu International Airport Police Division.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I wonder what type of vetting process they use before hiring police officers? And this happened at Cebu Mactan Airport, so we not only have to stay clear of the security guards who carry guns, but maybe also stay clear of some police officers. :o What is this world coming to. :o Airport police officer injured in shootout with superiors AN airport policeman was injured in a shootout with his superiors at past 9 p.m. last Thursday inside their office at the Mactan Cebu International Airport Police Division.
I have to admit I burst out laughing when I read shoot out with his superiors,must have a word to my boss next week. :o
  • Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)

About a year ago a similar situation happened there. http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/security-agency-manager-killed-airport-shooting To answer the question I guess you just can't fix stupid.I have a theory, disarm all police in Philippines and the drop in crime would be staggering.

Edited by Old55

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

F-ing link looks compete until I hit the POST button. Frankly this last forum soft wear is a POS.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
F-ing link looks compete until I hit the POST button. Frankly this last forum soft wear is a POS.
The link works and the forum shortens it for whatever reason, probably so people cannot just copy and paste and have to click on it, so have no fear. Another thing that works great with the new software is to type a title and then highlight it, then click on the post-40-0-52378000-1317485382.jpg icon and put in the actual url minus the http and it will then work as a link from the typed words, like below. Security agency manager killed in airport shooting

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

althou this is not about a police officer , this story tells how this "word not permitted" nearly killed another while playing a game of Russian roulette .(story edited from original post) While inside the kitchen, Guimalon allegedly drew his service revolver, unloaded the cylinder of five bullets, and left a bullet in one of the chambers.The security guard then spun the cylinder before allegedly aiming the revolver at the seated teenager and pulling the trigger. The gun did not fire allegedly prompting Guimalon to pull the trigger again.But this time the revolver fired, the bullet hitting Cayetano in the left side of the body and exiting through his back. Upon realizing what he had done, the guard fled leaving behind his service firearm.http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/68729/teen-shot-in-game-of-russian-roulette

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted (edited)
its not meant to look complete,human error again.Just post and it is fine and will work. All software these days does not have a long link. Anyone ever look in their browser and see the length of a URL? All modern and leading software like wordpress and facebook do this. To post a link,put in words that you want and highlight it, then click on link symbol above in editor,then it shows where to add link and those words like this click here will be linked. Edited by Forum Tech
added

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

There was almost a shootout between an NBI officer involved in a local gambling ring and his police cousin in a town I won't mention in a restaurant managed by someone I won't name. A wife of whom we shall not speak ran away while her friend's American husband thought nothing of it because they would never risk hurting an American.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
There was almost a shootout between an NBI officer involved in a local gambling ring and his police cousin in a town I won't mention in a restaurant managed by someone I won't name. A wife of whom we shall not speak ran away while her friend's American husband thought nothing of it because they would never risk hurting an American.
Please do not go overboard on information :thumbsup:

ekimswish
Posted
Posted
Please do not go overboard on information :thumbsup:
hehe.... like you guys say, be careful what you say on forums, since 'they' might be watching us.
  • Like 1