How Safe Is It When The Police Are Shooting Each Other

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted
There was almost a shootout between an NBI officer involved in a local gambling ring and his police cousin in a town I won't mention in a restaurant managed by someone I won't name. A wife of whom we shall not speak ran away while her friend's American husband thought nothing of it because they would never risk hurting an American.
Please do not go overboard on information :thumbsup:
hehe.... like you guys say, be careful what you say on forums, since 'they' might be watching us.
Yes remember, the right to free speech does not apply to foreigners here. What we say can get us arrested, jailed, deported, & blacklisted.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
F-ing link looks compete until I hit the POST button. Frankly this last forum soft wear is a POS.
its not meant to look complete,human error again.Just post and it is fine and will work. All software these days does not have a long link. Anyone ever look in their browser and see the length of a URL? All modern and leading software like wordpress and facebook do this. To post a link,put in words that you want and highlight it, then click on link symbol above in editor,then it shows where to add link and those words like this click here will be linked.
Thanks Lee and Bossman. t's all good I just need more sleep been a real slog at work lately.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
F-ing link looks compete until I hit the POST button. Frankly this last forum soft wear is a POS.
its not meant to look complete,human error again.Just post and it is fine and will work. All software these days does not have a long link. Anyone ever look in their browser and see the length of a URL? All modern and leading software like wordpress and facebook do this. To post a link,put in words that you want and highlight it, then click on link symbol above in editor,then it shows where to add link and those words like this click here will be linked.
Thanks Lee and Bossman. t's all good I just need more sleep been a real slog at work lately.
Happens to the best of us,rest up and delegate the work to someone else :(

ekimswish
Posted
Posted
There was almost a shootout between an NBI officer involved in a local gambling ring and his police cousin in a town I won't mention in a restaurant managed by someone I won't name. A wife of whom we shall not speak ran away while her friend's American husband thought nothing of it because they would never risk hurting an American.
Please do not go overboard on information :(
hehe.... like you guys say, be careful what you say on forums, since 'they' might be watching us.
Yes remember, the right to free speech does not apply to foreigners here. What we say can get us arrested, jailed, deported, & blacklisted.
I'm basically concerned that it's such a small town where everyone knows everyone, and there really is only one pub there, so if someone did a random google search on the name of the town, it could link back here to me telling local gossip about people they probably know, and who would know who we are, too.