I Wonder How Much Money He Sent Her

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

to make him act that way, or maybe she got cold feet, or maybe she just could not get there in all the traffic, I guess we will never know but no matter what, he should not have behaved that way, so I wonder if the Philippines should even allow him to stay. Frenchman goes berserk when Pinay GF was no-show at NAIA

Garpo
Posted
Posted

I remember the first time I flew into Manila and was expecting a female friend (now my wife) to pick me up. After clearing immigration, getting my bags and clearing customs, I then proceeded out the door, waited and waited, finally wondering what had happen (also a bit pissed) I tried to call her only to find out my phone would not work. Several airport workers offered to call my friend for me for a small fee. All said they could not get an answer and one came back and said that he was able to talk to her and that I should just wait for her. It was not until another passenger that had arrived came up to me and told me that in order to meet people that are picking you up that you have to cross the road and go up or down the ramp as is determined by the spelling of your last name. I did as directed and sure enough, there was my friend wondering what took me so long because she had seen me on a video screen after I had arrived and thought I would be coming out soon. I wonder if maybe this guy also did not know how far and where he had to go in order to meet people that are picking you up at the airport. It is a bit more complicated than other airports that I have been too.

• Like 3

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

Never have figured out why a so called adult would throw a temper tantrum in a public place. An airport would be one of the last places on my mind to make a public spectacle of myself. Sounds like the lady is better off without someone with such a short fuze.

• Like 1

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

This reminds me of an HK woman who missed her flight back to Frisco and had a complete and total meltdown in front of everyone. Anyone recall this? I think it was back in 08.

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
This reminds me of an HK woman who missed her flight back to Frisco and had a complete and total meltdown in front of everyone. Anyone recall this? I think it was back in 08.
Oh yeah, I do remember her:

Talk about losing face in public. Regarding this Frenchman, what a douche bag.......
  • Like 1

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted
Oh yeah, I do remember her:

Talk about losing face in public. Regarding this Frenchman, what a douche bag.......
Aah, you found it! Good....

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
Never have figured out why a so called adult would throw a temper tantrum in a public place. An airport would be one of the last places on my mind to make a public spectacle of myself. Sounds like the lady is better off without someone with such a short fuze.
This was my exact thoughts too. I pity the Filipina not the airport nut job.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

The Chinese woman and Frenchman are both nut cases and should be put in a straight jacket and placed in a padded cell until which time they get their sh&t together and if not, they should be deported ASAP or not allowed to board their flight out, Lord knows what else she would do on board the plane if she ever got on board and the Frenchman, who knows, maybe make a Frenchman's nus and hang himself! A display of public nuisance just ain't cool, it's just goes to show that some people don't have all their marbles!

• Like 1

joeatmanila
Posted
Posted

I travel a lot, have had my own discomforts and seen a few very nasty situations, in no case you start acting as such or even similar, you get your self together and try to think what is best to be done. People as such are with mental problems.Most likely his chat chat girlfriend was clever enough to know his psychological problems took as much as she could from him and she never came to meet him. Ethicaly the what she did is equal to the what he did being older trying to get a date with a much younger one (as the majority of the cases), his money talks her beauty walks in that case...and she really walked out LOL!!!!I do hope they deported. People as such make filipinos think we are maniacs or wakos or so.She robbed him online she cheatted on him no one knows what she did, lesson to be learned, welcome to the digital eras mon ami!!!!

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted
I travel a lot, have had my own discomforts and seen a few very nasty situations, in no case you start acting as such or even similar, you get your self together and try to think what is best to be done. People as such are with mental problems.Most likely his chat chat girlfriend was clever enough to know his psychological problems took as much as she could from him and she never came to meet him. Ethicaly the what she did is equal to the what he did being older trying to get a date with a much younger one (as the majority of the cases), his money talks her beauty walks in that case...and she really walked out LOL!!!!I do hope they deported. People as such make filipinos think we are maniacs or wakos or so.She robbed him online she cheatted on him no one knows what she did, lesson to be learned, welcome to the digital eras mon ami!!!!
Excellent Joe -- can I borrow your line "his money talks, her beauty walks". Good thing he revealedhimself as a nut case over the phone and she became frightened. Que sera, sera! Jake