Monthly Condominiums

Genius
Posted
Posted

You know, what with all the new condos and maybe some of the older ones, has a market sprung up for monthly rentals, (whenever I go to Manila, I don't have too much problem renting one of the more modern condos (admittedly usually the poky 30metre ones), for 20 to 30k per month in central good spots of makati.I guess around Fuentes osmena is the ideal or a short taxi ride fom there. Budget say 30k to include elec etc, is that achievable? I know I can do hotels for not much more, but would like a kitchen but might end up staying 3 months so would prefer to be able to cook.Last time I asked around the agents were only interested in long legs or were quoting 90k for what went for 17k PCM on a year let, so I ended up in a 1500 a night hotel which wasn't so bad but still would of preferred the kitchen.Any recent on the ground reviews, re cos?Cheers

Genius
Posted
Posted

sorry not long legs, long let's And not re cos but recommendations.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
You know, what with all the new condos and maybe some of the older ones, has a market sprung up for monthly rentals, (whenever I go to Manila, I don't have too much problem renting one of the more modern condos (admittedly usually the poky 30metre ones), for 20 to 30k per month in central good spots of makati. I guess around Fuentes osmena is the ideal or a short taxi ride fom there. Budget say 30k to include elec etc, is that achievable? I know I can do hotels for not much more, but would like a kitchen but might end up staying 3 months so would prefer to be able to cook. Last time I asked around the agents were only interested in long legs or were quoting 90k for what went for 17k PCM on a year let, so I ended up in a 1500 a night hotel which wasn't so bad but still would of preferred the kitchen. Any recent on the ground reviews, re cos? Cheers
A friend of mine Billy and his wife Eda own a condo in Club Ultima and she is a realtor in that building selling, so maybe she knows of rentals too, so I can pm you with his number and you can ask him.

Genius
Posted
Posted

ah thanks for the info Mr Lee, will avail when I land.

Bundy
Posted
Posted
You know, what with all the new condos and maybe some of the older ones, has a market sprung up for monthly rentals, (whenever I go to Manila, I don't have too much problem renting one of the more modern condos (admittedly usually the poky 30metre ones), for 20 to 30k per month in central good spots of makati. I guess around Fuentes osmena is the ideal or a short taxi ride fom there. Budget say 30k to include elec etc, is that achievable? I know I can do hotels for not much more, but would like a kitchen but might end up staying 3 months so would prefer to be able to cook. Last time I asked around the agents were only interested in long legs or were quoting 90k for what went for 17k PCM on a year let, so I ended up in a 1500 a night hotel which wasn't so bad but still would of preferred the kitchen. Any recent on the ground reviews, re cos? Cheers
Try Richmond Hotel Condos. Close to Ayala and in your price range. :)

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted

Very hard without a long lease except for hotel condos. Here is the Richmond website. It says from P27,000 per month but I presume that is the Studiohttp://richmondhotelcebu.com/condo/studio.html Sarrosa is P40,000 per month for 2 bedroomhttp://www.sarrosahotel.com/accommodation.html You can try the newspapers although I have been looking at the newspaper adds in the last few days but have not noticed any short term. Regards: Jim

CebuAndy
Posted
Posted

More example please, anyone.I have to flee from the flooding here in Thailand, asap.More longstay places (2-3 months) near Ayala (with kitchen)?

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

It seems that there are lots of members like me who don't have any more examples to offer. Why not just come and stay at a nice (but small) pension house for 1,000 pesos a night (near fuentes circle), eat at MacDonalds and take a look for yourself? It won't cost you any more than you have stated you have in your budget and you will get a first hand look before you commit to anything.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

You can contact member Mr.Tropic since he was selling and renting out his condos in Winland Towers. Note Winland Towers is not a high end place, so while it is OK for my wife and I, I have had some fancier people say it is junk. Anyway Mike (Mr. Tropic) had an ad about his condos HERE, so if he has not sold them all, and if any are empty, then he would probably be willing to rent them monthly since I know he has done that in the past. In fact Tom (Boss Man) rented one earlier this year for a month. Also you can contact member Geoff Thomas since he and his wife run Cebu Property Rentals and Cebu Real Estate Sales and possibly he can help.

MikeB
Posted
Posted

I stayed in Bell Apts in Lahug (just outside Camp Lapu Lapu gate) for a month when I first came. 24x7 guard, very safe and a good area near JY Square. 2BR/1CR fully furnished with cookware, plates, silverware, towels, linens, everything you need. Easy jeepney or taxi ride to Ayala. 28k plus utilities per month. My utilities for a month were very small.They have 10 or 12 apts and usually have 1 or 2 vacant, you can PM me and I'll give the contact if interested.Mike