Monthly Condominiums

Travis
Posted
Posted
You can contact member Mr.Tropic since he was selling and renting out his condos in Winland Towers. Note Winland Towers is not a high end place, so while it is OK for my wife and I, I have had some fancier people say it is junk. Anyway Mike (Mr. Tropic) had an ad about his condos HERE, so if he has not sold them all, and if any are empty, then he would probably be willing to rent them monthly since I know he has done that in the past. In fact Tom (Boss Man) rented one earlier this year for a month. Also you can contact member Geoff Thomas since he and his wife run Cebu Property Rentals and Cebu Real Estate Sales and possibly he can help.
I saw your apartment in Winland & it looked damned nice to me. when they build the 3rd building then it will be very nice coz that empty hole where that building will be makes it look bad but it is the Philippines so what do people expect. on a sacle of 1 to 10 for Philippine living that building is up maybe a 7 where your apartment is up to a maybe a 9 coz it had all a person needs & you & your wife fixed it up nice

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

Cebu classifieds has several listings. You can try searching there online. You may find something that will suit your needs.

CebuAndy
Posted
Posted

Mr.Tropic hasn't been online a few months, and no answer to my email either.Cebu property rentals mostly have more expensiver rentals.Cebu classifieds most don't have photos. Sorry for hijacking this thread, due to flood crisis in Thailand.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Mr.Tropic hasn't been online a few months, and no answer to my email either.Cebu property rentals mostly have more expensiver rentals.Cebu classifieds most don't have photos. Sorry for hijacking this thread, due to flood crisis in Thailand.
I got an email from Mike this morning, so he is still around but has been traveling and very busy, so give him another try and always check your spam mail box because I find lots of things in mine that are not spam. If anyone emails him again, you might wish to put in the subject Lee told me to email you about --------, that way he is sure to open it since he says he gets lots of emails about rentals, and I assure you that I do not get even one centavo if you rent from him or not, I just try to help people.

CebuAndy
Posted
Posted

Mr.Lee: Thank you for your help, I now received a message from Mr.Tropic.One of his unit 1416 will be open from 8th Dec. Are very greatful for the help you, and other members give us newbies. :thumbsup:Thank you.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Mr.Lee: Thank you for your help, I now received a message from Mr.Tropic.One of his unit 1416 will be open from 8th Dec. Are very greatful for the help you, and other members give us newbies. :thumbsup:Thank you.
That is what we are here for, so it is always my pleasure to help members. My wife and I will be there sometime in February or I would have also been willing to show you around. Winland is not high end but my wife and I like it there, as do quite a few foreigners who live in that building, so hopefully you will too. Enjoy your stay.