Wingman / Expat Friends Wanted In Cebu

CebuAndy
Posted
Posted

Wingman / expats friends wanted in Cebu. I will be moving to Cebu next weekend, and would like to meet some expats who live there for advice, and be my wingman/guide. Want to avoid the mistakes a newbie usually do, and to know where to find this and that, and see places for rent. If you have some free time, please send me a pm with your phone number.I don't expect people to do this for free, this we can talk about in pm.

CebuAndy
Posted
Posted

Bump.Still looking for expat friends who live in Cebu.Im not gonna ask to borrow money from you, and I will not be hitting on your lady :thumbsup: Im too skinny and ugly anyway :mocking:Not alcoholic or drug abuser, only a 50 yr old scandinavian. I just like to have a contact net as a newbie in Cebu,learn from your experiences and avoid too many expensive mistakes myself.PM me if you like to meet up at a Mall, go to the beach, whatever is of interest. :angry: Regards.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I'm not living in Cebu anymore but I plan to visit for an overnight, stag type trip within the week. I'm waiting until after the holiday Monday to be sure that businesses I need to go to are open. If you are still available next week we can definitely have a chin wag.

• Like 1

CebuAndy
Posted
Posted

I would love to meet up, will PM you my number on Sunday. Thank you :)

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Sounds good. The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of getting out for a 'boy's night'. I know Mike B is in the area but not sure if he is up to a boy's night out since he has only been out of hospital 2 weeks. Chime in if you are out there Mike. Then there is Paul (ancientrocka) who is somewhere out there. Chances are we will meet up with him somewhere even if it is not planned as he get out quite a bit, likely with his wife though. If anyone else has plans of coming and needs to make it a certain day of the week, I'm flexible. Dave

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Sounds good. The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of getting out for a 'boy's night'. I know Mike B is in the area but not sure if he is up to a boy's night out since he has only been out of hospital 2 weeks. Chime in if you are out there Mike. Then there is Paul (ancientrocka) who is somewhere out there. Chances are we will meet up with him somewhere even if it is not planned as he get out quite a bit, likely with his wife though. If anyone else has plans of coming and needs to make it a certain day of the week, I'm flexible. Dave
Paul has been sick says Elsa on Facebook but he might be better by now. Put me down as coming,in a year or so :)

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted

"Paul has been sick says Elsa on Facebook but he might be better by now." I just had a bad cold/flu and am on the mend. I am meeting some friends from the forums on Monday at Handuraw Pizza near The Golden Peak Hotel in Gorordo at 6pm. Very good pizzas, any one welcome to join us

MikeB
Posted
Posted
"Paul has been sick says Elsa on Facebook but he might be better by now." I just had a bad cold/flu and am on the mend. I am meeting some friends from the forums on Monday at Handuraw Pizza near The Golden Peak Hotel in Gorordo at 6pm. Very good pizzas, any one welcome to join us
I'll be there.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
If all goes well, there is a good chance I'll be there. It means the ferry being on time, taxis being available and traffic being light. So Paul, is this a one hour meet and chat or will you be there for the evening. I ask because it seems 7 would be a more reasonable expectation of when I could get there. I have your cell number, Paul, so will text if needed.

Jake
Posted
Posted
I'm not living in Cebu anymore but I plan to visit for an overnight, stag type trip within the week. I'm waiting until after the holiday Monday to be sure that businesses I need to go to are open. If you are still available next week we can definitely have a chin wag.
Wish that I could join you guys -- still stuck in southern California and hopefully within a coupleyears, or sooner -- I'll be swimming in San Magoo. Love this forum with international words andstreet slang -- "chinwag". Thank you Dave! Jake