Is It So Easy To Find A Good Girlfriend?

MikeB
Posted
Posted
Put a message in your profile that you will not and do not send money. See how fast you can weed out the girls that just as well could be guys posting girls pictures. As stated by others, there are some girls that make all of their money by getting men to send them money. Some are even married or have boyfriends that assist them so as to share in the proceeds. You can and many have found honest, good girlfriends on those sites but you have to be more than just a little bit careful.
I tried that, and for a week ..... well honestly ...... no messages.So I deleted it, as I like to get msg. Then rather do the hard work, to clean out those with other motive.
I'm not surprised that putting a message like that would discourage anyone from responding. It indicates that you probably have some bad experiences and baggage from previous encounters and no one wants that. It's also kind of an inappropriate thing to post, imo. There's no easy way you just have to separate the wheat from the chaff by using your own best judgement. I know for a fact that there are great people on these sites because I met my gf there. One thing that helped me, I put Females Only in big bold letters. The number of ladyboys responding dropped off dramatically.

Garpo
Posted
Posted

I guess it is all in the way you word it. I met my girlfriend who is now my wife on such a site. Do what is comfortable for you as that is what will work best for you. You seem to already have a good understanding of what can and does happen a lot on those type of sites.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

It's just a "hit or miss" kind of deal and it sometimes takes patience and alot of time! I know, because I've been there and done that like alot of single or divorced people!