Best Multicab Cebu Philippines?

Retirednlovinit
Posted
Posted

Does anyone have recommendation on multicab assemblers? Any experience with Bev Motors or Dorris motors?? Thanks.

• 1 month later...
Mike S
Posted
Posted

Gonna bump this thread up to see if anyone has any more info on multi-cabs ...... the link that cebu-rocks gave is super ... IMHO ... and really explains what multi-cabs are all about .... thank you sir ...... :AddEmoticons04230: :thumbs-up-smile:

nor cal mike
Posted
Posted

I have had my Suzuki multi-cab for about 3yrs now and find it fits my needs. We have a small farm outside Butuan city and the truck serves a double

purpose for us. We use it for all our farm needs as well as our primary mean of transpotation. We are there 3 to 4 months each year and when we are

here in the states our caretakers at the farm use it for work such as produce deliveries and getting supplies. We have the 4wd model as we are off the

main road and we have the dual cab for more passenger room. I have found it to be reliable with virtually no repairs except tires and regular service. I

will try and find out who the assembler was and post that info here.

• Like 2

cebu rocks
Posted
Posted

I have a friend selling a really nice multi cab for 130,000 p its the new style with air con , auto trans, 4x4 . it is the bigger style one .i believe he payed over 200,000 last year but needs a bigger truck if anyones interested can get some more info and pictures

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Did a Google of pictures of Boracay trikes and found thesepost-11-0-72252400-1329884730_thumb.jpgpost-11-0-35763000-1329884754_thumb.jpg

seems they may be a thing of the past soon, well according to this write up.

http://www.sunboraca...n_page_news.htm

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Now for trikes (motorcycle with passenger sidecar), Boracay has, by far, the best design in terms of carrying larger kanos

I have not seen the Boracay ones but these ones, custom built in Cebu, are nice for ease of access and comfort. Not very popular though. Perhaps because they are extra wide, extra long so harder to get in and out of the tight spaces

gallery_41_81_481448.jpg

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Damn Dave ..... I like those :thumbsup: .... any info about them or where they are made here????????????

Mike S
Posted
Posted

cebu rocks ..... I sent you a message

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Damn Dave ..... I like those .... any info about them or where they are made here????????????

Yes, its a private builder with a garage in Tayud, Liloan. Are you good with Google Maps? If so I can send you the co ords to pinpoint it on the map. Otherwise it will be very difficult to find it. Not like they have signs or advertising in this country, its all word of mouth. You may not like the price tag. He told me he charges 90,000 pesos to convert the bike and build the tricycle, but he could see I was a foreigner so there may be room to negotiate.

• Like 2

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Did a Google of pictures of Boracay trikes and found thesepost-11-0-72252400-1329884730_thumb.jpgpost-11-0-35763000-1329884754_thumb.jpg

seems they may be a thing of the past soon, well according to this write up.

http://www.sunboraca...n_page_news.htm

It's been several years since I visited Boracay but unless things have drastically changed everywhere you need to go and everything you need is within Boat Stations 1-3, easy walking distance. Why would you need these things there? I wonder what they will cost to ride, at least the tourists can afford it.

"ADB’s grand plan for the Philippines is to put 100,000 E-Trikes into operation in 24 cities within the next three years." That would be a great thing but would not bet the farm on it.

• Like 1