Whats Your Desktop Look Like ???

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

Went to visit Jake last year and took a picture of this sign hanging on his door knob! :541:Or could that just be for his gaming joy stick? Can you throw in a few of those signs with myorder of my wiper blade and windshield washrefills? post-682-0-56432900-1321770656_thumb.jpg

Edited by Art2ro
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
Mike S
Posted
Posted

Here is a very nice little add-on (no Jake not what you think .... that is spelled with a h) for firefox .... well actually two ...... Screengrab 0.96.3 ... supper little program that uses your right click button to activate ..... it gives you a choice of entire page/frame (even if it takes more than 1 screen long ..... Visible portion (just what you see on the screen before you) .... selection (lets you choose what part of the screen you want to copy) and window (not sure about this one ... never used it) ..... and also you can either save or copy ..... all with a mouse click and choose a couple of choices ..... I love it cause it is so simple and compact ... not a bunch of windows opening up asking what you want to do Second .... something I think everyone should have if you use FireFox add-ons ....... Add-on Compatibility Reporter 1.0.2 ....... many times when FireFox up dates the new version says that some of you add-ons are not compatible ..... this little program lets you decide if they are compatible or not and over-riding FireFoxes setting which will not allow you to use the add-on ...... I am running 5 right now that Fox says won't work ....... Screengrab is one of them ...... Fox says it is not compatible with FireFox 8.0 and above ..... bull hockey ...... works for me and I'm on FF 9 .......Anyway just thought I would pass it on ..... for what it is worth .... oooops sorry but you will have to go to FireFox Add-ons and find the two above don't have their address ..... be sure to type in the version number also .... and then download ..... after Screengrab is installed just right click your mouse and look for it in the choices ......

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

OK, here is my other desktop when I'm sent out to my dog house....he, he.post-686-0-58403100-1327982420_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
attached image correctly
  • Like 1

Dzighnman
Posted
Posted (edited)

My window into the Philippines while traveling.post-2054-0-76152400-1327984153_thumb.jp

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
attached image correctly

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

My computer after the forum gave me the Sh$ts one day. :) post-1-0-28545800-1327985050_thumb.jpg