Living In Philippines With My Wife

Garpo
Posted
Posted
When I came into the Philippines a couple months ago, I had to show my onward ticket at the immigration counter at the airport. They had a new sign up that said onward ticket had to be shown for clearance.
Do you live here with your wife? Was she with you when you arrived?
Yes, we live here but I flew back to the US for business and when I returned they made me show a onward ticket. I have not got my 13A yet.
I take it your visa is a standard 9A visitors?
Yes, just he extended tourist visa that I renew every two months.

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted
When I came into the Philippines a couple months ago, I had to show my onward ticket at the immigration counter at the airport. They had a new sign up that said onward ticket had to be shown for clearance.
Do you live here with your wife? Was she with you when you arrived?
Yes, we live here but I flew back to the US for business and when I returned they made me show a onward ticket. I have not got my 13A yet.
I take it your visa is a standard 9A visitors?
Yes, just he extended tourist visa that I renew every two months.
When & where did your wife apply for your 13A? It usually takes 2-3 months.

Garpo
Posted
Posted

Steve, Never have, has to be done in Manila and I avoid that place as much as possible.

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted
Steve, Never have, has to be done in Manila and I avoid that place as much as possible.
You may also do it in Mandaue, Cebu. How do I know this? That's where I got mine.

Garpo
Posted
Posted
You may also do it in Mandaue, Cebu. How do I know this? That's where I got mine.
I have tried in Clark and also the local immigration office in Balanga near where I live. I have also emailed the immigration office and all have told me that I need to go to Manila Unless I live near Cebu. I believe that you can also get one in Davao if I remember correctly. I am in Luzon and the only place I can file is Manila.

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted
I have tried in Clark and also the local immigration office in Balanga near where I live. I have also emailed the immigration office and all have told me that I need to go to Manila Unless I live near Cebu. I believe that you can also get one in Davao if I remember correctly. I am in Luzon and the only place I can file is Manila.
If you live in Luzon then Manila (Intramuros) is your closest bet.
  • Like 1