Is Philippines A Worthwhile Place To Meet A Good Woman?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Isn't the same true of almost all races? Moral values and standards have declined probably due to all forms of media and entertainment, however nothing stays the same anyway. I agree that you have more chance of finding a little diamond away from the sexpat areas, I wouldn't dream of looking in Angeles city, Subic bay or the seedier areas of Manila and Cebu.
I believe the seedy or bar area of Angeles city is just a small part of Angeles overall. The other seedy areas you must realize are not necessarily where a girl lives as most live all over the city or go home to the province during the holidays. That nice girl next door might work in the bar at night but that does not mean she is not a nice girl.
  • Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
Isn't the same true of almost all races? Moral values and standards have declined probably due to all forms of media and entertainment, however nothing stays the same anyway. I agree that you have more chance of finding a little diamond away from the sexpat areas, I wouldn't dream of looking in Angeles city, Subic bay or the seedier areas of Manila and Cebu.
I believe the seedy or bar area of Angeles city is just a small part of Angeles overall. The other seedy areas you must realize are not necessarily where a girl lives as most live all over the city or go home to the province during the holidays. That nice girl next door might work in the bar at night but that does not mean she is not a nice girl.
From what I've read online very few bar girls in Angeles City are local.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
I agree, because a lot of women or young girls working in those places don't even speak the dialect of the local area! :rolleyes:

Curley
Posted
Posted

I stand corrected :rolleyes:

Jake
Posted
Posted
I agree, because a lot of women or young girls working in those places don't even speak the dialect of the local area! :rolleyes:
Oooh yeah, they speak "Wha-ha, wha-ha"......... Jake
  • Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

There have been instances of guys finding real love with a gal from that background. Jake, I thought you were going to say another language. :th_hu:

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
There have been instances of guys finding real love with a gal from that background. Jake, I thought you were going to say another language. :th_hu:
Hey Jake, "Wha wha-ha, wha-ha".........to you too! :th_hu:
  • Like 1