Misconceptions Of Filipinas?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Interesting reading.... you both have made your point please lets get back to topic? :3_12_31[1]:

Bruce
Posted
Posted
OK gentlemen (Bruce and Ekimswish), Both of you presented excellent point-counter points about stereotyping certain ethnic groups.I must admit that I agree with both of you but going back and forth like this is quickly becominga kill joy for other members. It's quickly becoming off topic -- please, please let us get back ontrack. Respectfully -- Jake
Yes Jake, you are right....... no more about it.....

ekimswish
Posted
Posted
OK gentlemen (Bruce and Ekimswish), Both of you presented excellent point-counter points about stereotyping certain ethnic groups.I must admit that I agree with both of you but going back and forth like this is quickly becominga kill joy for other members. It's quickly becoming off topic -- please, please let us get back ontrack. Respectfully -- Jake
Yes Jake, you are right....... no more about it.....
I did make an on-topic post in between.... but Bruce, I'll give you the last word anyways. HIV and hip hop are related, you're right.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Let us all go with Papa Carl's post! He's got it right! :541:

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

Just wanted to add, my views are based on my experiences, as I am sure each of yours is as well. I too went through some costly and depressing experiences with my first few relationships with Filipinas.Fortunately I am thick headed, or a bit slow, or just plain pig headed and eventually met the person I am now married to. I don't expect that the same can be said for all other foreigners, but if you are lucky, and maybe even if there is enough good in you, then you will be rewarded.Yes I am sure there are Filipinas out there who will stay with you or even marry you simply because you are a foreigner, but I do believe that there must be some good in you, in order for the Filipina to stay with you.It is early days for me, as Ellie and I have been together for on a short time, (just over 4 years), so I guess things could change, but I am praying that is not the case, as she has been with me when my pockets were full of money, and stayed with me when the only thing in my pockets were holes!I consider myself to be a very very very lucky man, and I hope you all will have the same luck as I, and know the happiness and joy of receiving a Filipinas unconditional love and attention.For me,.... there is nothing better. Papa Carl

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted
Just wanted to add, my views are based on my experiences, as I am sure each of yours is as well. I too went through some costly and depressing experiences with my first few relationships with Filipinas.Fortunately I am thick headed, or a bit slow, or just plain pig headed and eventually met the person I am now married to. I don't expect that the same can be said for all other foreigners, but if you are lucky, and maybe even if there is enough good in you, then you will be rewarded.Yes I am sure there are Filipinas out there who will stay with you or even marry you simply because you are a foreigner, but I do believe that there must be some good in you, in order for the Filipina to stay with you.It is early days for me, as Ellie and I have been together for on a short time, (just over 4 years), so I guess things could change, but I am praying that is not the case, as she has been with me when my pockets were full of money, and stayed with me when the only thing in my pockets were holes!I consider myself to be a very very very lucky man, and I hope you all will have the same luck as I, and know the happiness and joy of receiving a Filipinas unconditional love and attention.For me,.... there is nothing better. Papa Carl
Hey Papa Carl, I would hazard to guess that your lovely wife Ellie can sing her heart out as well. That You tube video I posted brought tears to my eyes, even though the song ANAK has been around for a long time. Amen to that ....."there is nothing better". Respectfully -- Jake

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the video, great stuff! That song always brings a tear to my eye, even before I knew it's meaning.