What Kind Of Wrenches Do They Use ???

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

Do not forget the "Metric Crescent" wrench! Just joking. I would say both metric and SAE. Never know what you might run into there. I learned from experience to have both. Gets very frustrating when someone forces a SAE bolt or nut onto a metric. 13mm = 1/2 inch but 10mm and 12mm is no true SAE equivelent.A tap and die set would come in handy for fixing messed up threads.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
Do not forget the "Metric Crescent" wrench"! Just joking. I would say both metric and SAE. Never know what you might run into there. I learned from experience to have both. Gets very frustrating when someone forces a SAE bolt or nut onto a metric. 13mm = 1/2 inch but 10mm and 12mm is no true SAE equivelent. A tap and die set would come in handy for fixing messed up threads.
I've tried them personally, the "Metrinch" socket set are designed not to strip metric or SAE bolt heads or nuts and they also have "Metrinch" wrenches too (see the tool kit below)! I surely want a set for Xmas or before I can no longer tinker with my "Little Red" '79 Toyota!2362.jpg Edited by Art2ro
  • Like 1

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

Nice looking kit. I would be concerned about the box end of the wrenches. Lost count of how many times I get that fraction of a turn before having to lift it off the bolt or nut to reposition.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

Dear Santa,I want this $469.99 "Metrinch" 76 piece combination socket & wrench tool set or put it on Jake's Master Card including shipping & handling, Philippines Customs tax and FedEx it to me before Xmas, because Rudolf may not like the hot weather here! :mocking: http://www.metrinch....ial-offers.html76.jpgP.S. I've really been a good boy all year! So, can you also throw in everything from the accessory section of this website?http://www.metrinch....cesssories.htmlThank You!

Edited by Art2ro
  • Like 1

Santa Claus
Posted
Posted
Dear Santa,I want this $469.99 "Metrinch" 76 piece combination socket & wrench tool set or put it on Jake's Master Card including shipping & handling, Philippines Customs tax and FedEx it to me before Xmas, because Rudolf may not like the hot weather here! :mocking: http://www.metrinch....ial-offers.html76.jpgP.S. I've really been a good boy all year! So, can you also throw in everything from the accessory section of this website?http://www.metrinch....cesssories.htmlThank You!
Dear ArtHo Ho HoYour request has been received here at the North Pole logistics center,I have noted you have been a good boy this year but unfortunately I have to turn down your wish for a Metrinch 76 piece combination socket and wrench tool set.As you know its not the best of years economy wise so we had to tighten our belts,it always a matter of money you know.Best wishes and a Merry Christmas to your lovely wife and you; I hope our substitute gift will satisfy your needs for this year.Ho Ho HoSANTASubstitute giftpost-1897-0-09292900-1323586711_thumb.jp merrychristmas.gif28.gif

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
Dear ArtHo Ho Ho
No thanks, you sneaky cheap wise ass! I already have an adjustable crescent wrench! Anyway, Jake will take care of it! Edited by Art2ro

samtheman
Posted
Posted
Dear ArtHo Ho Ho
No thanks, you sneaky cheap wise ass! I already have an adjustable crescent wrench! Anyway, Jake will take care of it!
Great postStill laughing at a grown man abusing poor old santa for not getting his wrench. Only in the Philippines :lol:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Dear ArtHo Ho Ho
No thanks, you sneaky cheap wise ass! I already have an adjustable crescent wrench! Anyway, Jake will take care of it!
Great postStill laughing at a grown man abusing poor old santa for not getting his wrench. Only in the Philippines :lol:
I can remember my brother when we were kids abusing Santa because he never got a bike for Christmas.I think he got one for his birthday though. Just shows nothing really changes over the years,poor old Santa,no wonder he only cums once a year. :no: :lol:

Candyman
Posted
Posted

When you don't get what you want !post-303-0-79940400-1323602957_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted
Dear ArtHo Ho Ho
Sorry Art, but I'm keeping my "crescent hammer" for myself.......he, he.