Paying For Flights Online With Credit Cards

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

When I sent my wife on a Cebu Pacific domestic flight, I gave her a photocopy of the card I used to book on line. They never asked her for it. At another time I sent her on a Philippine Airlines flight. I gave her a photocopy of the card with a copy of my photo id and a letter of permission to use my card. She laughed at me and said she would never need all that. She said last time they never asked for anything but she took it to humor me. When she got back she was filled with admiration because she needed every bit of that and there was another girl not permitted on the flight because she did not have that info.I have come to realize that Philippine Airlines is often much more strict that Cebu Pacific but it always pays to over prepare.

• Like 3

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
When I sent my wife on a Cebu Pacific domestic flight, I gave her a photocopy of the card I used to book on line. They never asked her for it. At another time I sent her on a Philippine Airlines flight. I gave her a photocopy of the card with a copy of my photo id and a letter of permission to use my card. She laughed at me and said she would never need all that. She said last time they never asked for anything but she took it to humor me. When she got back she was filled with admiration because she needed every bit of that and there was another girl not permitted on the flight because she did not have that info.I have come to realize that Philippine Airlines is often much more strict that Cebu Pacific but it always pays to over prepare.
Good Job,NO GREAT JOB Dave. Many people would not go this EXTRA STEP to reduce the "possibility" of being deniedboarding.. Seems in this aspect we both have the SAME PRIORITY in reducing any "hassles" and to get things,DONE RIGHT THE 1st TIME just wondering how many times this has happened to others as they didnt have their "PRIORITIES" straight(Cough ""differences"" in their priorities Cough)