Beware Of Minors Signed Up On Dating Sites

Bruce
Posted
Posted
Actually it depends on how much time you want to spend chasing lies. If you have some time, it sure is cheaper than buying crap off the TV shows! Other than Facebook, you should join the bigger dating sites such as filipinaheart and cherry blossoms. Using the personal data of a 'prospective friend' from one site then go to the other and use the advanced searches to see cross referrence by age (range) and location to see the same person's pics with different names. Also compare their membership number to yours. The LOWER their number is, the better chance they are a professional date and use the dating sites for their income trolling.If your new found friend is in the Angeles CIty area, that raises the GRO prospects by several hundred % and there is a private detective there advertises his services to 'check' on your girl to see how much internet cafe time she uses, where she works and if she goes to the bank, how many ATM cards she has.Without spending much except your time, you can kill a lot of hours chasing lies and then when you find a real liar, tell her some stories of your own! With security of the air lines today, they do not confirm any flight details of passangers. So you can say you are coming in on a certain day and ask her to meet you.... of course you are not there, but then you say you WERE there but she stood you up and as sad as that is, the taxi driver introduced you to his sister in law and you and now dating her! And on and on.....
I used to think I was priviliged that a girl would consider me their favourite but now I look at it with suspicion. The Favourites folder is a great holding pen for possible money cows. I used it myself one time when I read a girls profile that mentioned that she was poor and couldn't get online often because of lack of funds. I put her in my Favourites folder to see how often she was online and sure enough it was all the time. It is a pity as all these scammer ladies make it hard for the sincere ones who find it hard to understand your initial suspicions of them. :(
Well since you are a virgin.... er, ah... I mean New Member, I shall tell you that the dating sites are great, once you know how to use them and what to look for. Depending on what you want, I may be able to help. I prefer the more rural area and can set you up with a more simple woman than a seasoned Manila baracuda. Look at the website under my name and see the 2 videos there and contact me that way and I will see what I can do.However, if you are looking for a woman in the big city, I do have a woman friend there who looks after the charity work / donations I do there (more high tech medical donations than the rural area can manage) and I can put you in contact with her and she can guide you.
Thanks Bruce for wishing to hold the hand of a new member :horse: I'm enjoying chatting and meeting new girls but all of them are really after a serious relationship ( I read into that as marriage) which I can't offer them at the moment. I do have a small group of girls that I call my friends though they are heavily religous and so probably incompatible for any relationship beyond friendship, though they appear to be open to accept a heathen into their life hehehe. From all the vibes I'm picking up on this forum, I think I will travel to Phili with open options and meet girls in person rather than in a chat room. Chats rooms are fun and I'm getting some leads to different provinces around phili so I will have someone to meet when I arrive.Well thats the plan du jour.... I might take you up on your offer when I do land in paradise :)
Sounds like a good plan. However make SURE you use protection. I know I am glad I did... I used an ALIAS! hehehehehe Pick a common name, such as, say.... the most common last name in China? That is what I did..... (inside forum joke) hehehehehehe That way if things don't work out, 'they' are looking for him and not ewe!
  • Like 1

Fred & Mimi
Posted
Posted
Actually it depends on how much time you want to spend chasing lies. If you have some time, it sure is cheaper than buying crap off the TV shows! Other than Facebook, you should join the bigger dating sites such as filipinaheart and cherry blossoms. Using the personal data of a 'prospective friend' from one site then go to the other and use the advanced searches to see cross referrence by age (range) and location to see the same person's pics with different names. Also compare their membership number to yours. The LOWER their number is, the better chance they are a professional date and use the dating sites for their income trolling.If your new found friend is in the Angeles CIty area, that raises the GRO prospects by several hundred % and there is a private detective there advertises his services to 'check' on your girl to see how much internet cafe time she uses, where she works and if she goes to the bank, how many ATM cards she has.Without spending much except your time, you can kill a lot of hours chasing lies and then when you find a real liar, tell her some stories of your own! With security of the air lines today, they do not confirm any flight details of passangers. So you can say you are coming in on a certain day and ask her to meet you.... of course you are not there, but then you say you WERE there but she stood you up and as sad as that is, the taxi driver introduced you to his sister in law and you and now dating her! And on and on.....
I used to think I was priviliged that a girl would consider me their favourite but now I look at it with suspicion. The Favourites folder is a great holding pen for possible money cows. I used it myself one time when I read a girls profile that mentioned that she was poor and couldn't get online often because of lack of funds. I put her in my Favourites folder to see how often she was online and sure enough it was all the time. It is a pity as all these scammer ladies make it hard for the sincere ones who find it hard to understand your initial suspicions of them. :(
Well since you are a virgin.... er, ah... I mean New Member, I shall tell you that the dating sites are great, once you know how to use them and what to look for. Depending on what you want, I may be able to help. I prefer the more rural area and can set you up with a more simple woman than a seasoned Manila baracuda. Look at the website under my name and see the 2 videos there and contact me that way and I will see what I can do.However, if you are looking for a woman in the big city, I do have a woman friend there who looks after the charity work / donations I do there (more high tech medical donations than the rural area can manage) and I can put you in contact with her and she can guide you.
Thanks Bruce for wishing to hold the hand of a new member :horse: I'm enjoying chatting and meeting new girls but all of them are really after a serious relationship ( I read into that as marriage) which I can't offer them at the moment. I do have a small group of girls that I call my friends though they are heavily religous and so probably incompatible for any relationship beyond friendship, though they appear to be open to accept a heathen into their life hehehe. From all the vibes I'm picking up on this forum, I think I will travel to Phili with open options and meet girls in person rather than in a chat room. Chats rooms are fun and I'm getting some leads to different provinces around phili so I will have someone to meet when I arrive.Well thats the plan du jour.... I might take you up on your offer when I do land in paradise :)
Sounds like a good plan. However make SURE you use protection. I know I am glad I did... I used an ALIAS! hehehehehe Pick a common name, such as, say.... the most common last name in China? That is what I did..... (inside forum joke) hehehehehehe That way if things don't work out, 'they' are looking for him and not ewe!
I wonder if I could get away with Bloggs, Basset or Filntstone :(

Jake
Posted
Posted

As Jollygoodfellow mentioned, you must be careful about who you really chat with. In this case,I would probably wait for a couple months until the chrome off my "ball hitch" is completely gone:http://lunionapparel...omi-kim-hunter/DOM forever -- Jake

Fred & Mimi
Posted
Posted
As Jollygoodfellow mentioned, you must be careful about who you really chat with. In this case,I would probably wait for a couple months until the chrome off my "ball hitch" is completely gone:http://lunionapparel...omi-kim-hunter/DOM forever -- Jake
Its ok, I rarely use my surname and my official name is only required on the rare times I send a little gift money. I prefer to look for poor girls with big breasts just to be sure lol. Its sort of a bakla filter.

Bruce
Posted
Posted (edited)
Its ok, I rarely use my surname and my official name is only required on the rare times I send a little gift money. I prefer to look for poor girls with big breasts just to be sure lol. Its sort of a bakla filter.
Thank god! And here I was thinking I was the only guy looking for 'poor women'......... hehehehehehe You know for bible study...I practice a strict policy of 'catch and release' with a very small mark under their left buttock cheek that says 'Kilroy Was Here' under magnification. If you find any of my releases, let me know so I can track their migration. Do not confuse with a tattoo that says LBFM, as those are from a different researcher..... Edited by Bruce
  • Like 1

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted

There is a simple solution. Stop using dating sites.If the real reason for using dating sites is to find a potential life time partner in the Philippines. Don't bother. Just get on the next plane to the Philippines. And when asked, which you will be often, just say you are single and looking.Regards: Jim

• Like 2

Fred & Mimi
Posted
Posted
Thank god! And here I was thinking I was the only guy looking for 'poor women'......... hehehehehehe You know for bible study...I practice a strict policy of 'catch and release' with a very small mark under their left buttock cheek that says 'Kilroy Was Here' under magnification. If you find any of my releases, let me know so I can track their migration. Do not confuse with a tattoo that says LBFM, as those are from a different researcher.....
On the case of bible study, I'm learning "Oh Happy days" and hope that will class me as a worthy christian. As for buttock marks I'm sure I end up with girls at first that look like they've been covered with graffiti hehehe.

Fred & Mimi
Posted
Posted
There is a simple solution. Stop using dating sites.If the real reason for using dating sites is to find a potential life time partner in the Philippines. Don't bother. Just get on the next plane to the Philippines. And when asked, which you will be often, just say you are single and looking.Regards: Jim
Oh? I was hoping that dating sites might provide me with free accomodation? Perhaps I got it all wrong :th_thholysheep:

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted
Oh? I was hoping that dating sites might provide me with free accomodation? Perhaps I got it all wrong :mocking:
You certainly got it wrong if you think you can get accommodation for free. Just as there is no free lunch, there is no free accommodation. You will be paying one way or another!Regards; Jim

Fred & Mimi
Posted
Posted
Oh? I was hoping that dating sites might provide me with free accomodation? Perhaps I got it all wrong :mocking:
You certainly got it wrong if you think you can get accommodation for free. Just as there is no free lunch, there is no free accommodation. You will be paying one way or another!Regards; Jim
Hi Jim,No I was only joking. I'm sure that every houshold would be filled to the rafters anyway so it would be necessary to have a hotel room or similar for some privacy.