Bad News, Travis Passed Away

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

I'm very sorry to hear this. May God rest his soul.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Thank you for the update Lee. At least he was able to give Philippines a try RIP Travis.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Really surprised me too, because he was a health freak and body builder! RIP my friend!

Garpo
Posted
Posted

Rest in peace Travis. Your comments will be missed.

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

For you TRAVIS,

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

It is sad that a member has passed on,we never know who will be next.I am wondering if it would be a nice idea to send a card on behalf of all our members or something like that to his family,perhaps Lee could arrange that as I think Travis lived in Florida and Lee has had some communication with his family.What say you Lee ?

• Like 1

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)
It is sad that a member has passed on,we never know who will be next.I am wondering if it would be a nice idea to send a card on behalf of all our members or something like that to his family,perhaps Lee could arrange that as I think Travis lived in Florida and Lee has had some communication with his family.What say you Lee ?
My only communication with him since he moved back to the states had been via emails and his Magic Jack number which I believe he may have had forwarded to his cell phone since he said he was out the last time we spoke. If I remember correctly he lived in Alabama or Arkansas, :thumbsup: but Tom is correct and he used to live in Florida. I will try to call again in a week or so, and if I can get an address then I will gladly send a card from all of us, but he was a private person and I never had his address, only phone number, and his email address which is no longer working, and the women I had spoken to did not give me any info beyond what I passed along in my OP and was in a rush to get off the phone.Also it was weird for me the other day seeing a new member sign up as Traveler :( since I believe that was the name Travis used to use before he changed to Travis. :( Edited by Mr. Lee

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

In memory of Travis, one of the first topics he wrote after he moved back to the states that some agreed with and others hated. Moving back to the US was the best decision I made, but Travis.

• Like 1