Golf In Cebu

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Thanks Geoff... what is your website..it does'nt say... i choose Argao as it was the only villa I could find with a private pool.. i have a rental car so i am happy to drive everywhere and get to learn the island... and I'm looking for a lot to build on with a 75 year lease if you have any ideas
Its in his signature at the bottom of his post but anyway here is the link, http://www.cebupropertyrentals.com/realtor/index.asp

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted

There's also Mactan Airbase golf course - about 900 for locals and 2500p for tourists.However Cebu is about a 2 hour drive from Argao.

Geoff Thomas
Posted
Posted

Hi! yes short term rental villa's are few and far between, land lease deals are normally 25 year term renewable for another 25 years but certainly possibilities here and there, best way would be to form a corporation, I am in one with 3 partners holding 1.9 hectares of land 25 plots for sale in Moalboal it can be seen in my website details below. If you would like we could meet up in Cebu when you are here just send me an email via the website or contact me through skype geoffthomas8

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
Geoff Thomas
Posted
Posted
plenty of cheap golf and good courses, however a bit of a trek from Argao. Your closest would be Badian on the opposite coast you can drive straight over the mountains at certain points. Next closest would be Alta Vista south side of Cebu City. Cebu Country Club is in Banilad great course. Mactan island also has a good course although some will disagree but then they may have not been there for years and then there is Danao which is beautiful but a bit out of the way.As far as meeting good people both local and expat, Sandtrap has just been taken over by a friend of mine and that will now for sure become more popular, Jokers arms managed by a couple of brits is another drinking/meeting spot and the Emerald isle in Talamban opened about 6 months ago and has a good regular crowd.Argao? what is the reason for picking there, its a nice area but a bit out of the way for most things, shopping, restaurants and bars few and far between unless its the quiet reserved life you are looking for.No offense to any that live there!!!!!!!!!!!Ps: Average price for a game of golf 18 holes with caddy no more than Php 2000.also check out my websites for info on properties in cebu amongst othersEnjoy your stay!!
Thanks Geoff... what is your website..it does'nt say... i choose Argao as it was the only villa I could find with a private pool.. i have a rental car so i am happy to drive everywhere and get to learn the island... and I'm looking for a lot to build on with a 75 year lease if you have any ideas.

Hi sorry I have been absent from this site for quite some time, I hope you have managed to find a lot suitable for your requirements. If not give me a shout and I will see what I can root out if possible.

Regards

Geoff