Warning Out Vs 'frankenstein' Malware

Tatoosh
Posted
Posted

While Notepad is often the editor of choice, I'm pretty sure embedded hyperlinks do not remain after being pasted into Notepad, but I muh ... muh ... might be wrong. I am, for sure, not the careful and diligent reader because that photo does make it quite obvious how to easily break a link in pasted text. I should have clicked on the graphic first. That is actually quite handy and a nice feature.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

The editor that you post with has lots of features and I know many do not know how to use it or what things do,my advice to all is click in the editor and then click on all the little buttons and see what they do.For example second button on the left at the top, if you copy and paste something and the format is showing wrong like bits of HTLM code etc,highlight the whole post and click that button and the text is fixed.1%20(235).gifWhen I get time I will do another tutorial an how to use the editor but I noticed others I have done in the Questions and answers forum are rarely read.1%20(103).gif :hystery: