The Importance Of Valentines Day

joeatmanila
Posted
Posted
Over the years, this old dog needed to be taught some new tricks. I soon realize that treatingyour lady on special days such as Valentine's Day became an expected annual event, moreor less a mechanical thing to do. What brought joy to my wife Judy was that spontaneous andunexpected single rose on any given day, especially when things were already perfect to beginwith.Although some Filipinos proclaim nationalistic pride, the American culture of Valentines's Dayis alive and well......at least in Manila. Any chocolate imported from abroad will turn on the girlsin your life. Pretty soon, you'll be just like Candyman.....he, he.Jake
Oh yes sir Jake!!!! Everytime i return i pay 102$ at the airport for three bags of chocolates and the free bbq grill !!! I give them all i become the "sugar daddy" if i want but for sure they will do some bbq on the new grill which i never say no!!!! hahahahhaha
  • Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
Mine wants a laptop..... not flowers or dinner :hystery:
I feel your pain my friend. :hystery:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Mine wants a laptop..... not flowers or dinner :hystery:
I feel your pain my friend. :hystery:
When I think about it,the laptop is a much better choice than flowers,how long do flowers last, a week or so. A laptop much longer and useful. :hystery:
  • Like 1

Curley
Posted
Posted

Yes, my thoughts exactly, flowers online will cost $50 or more whereas I can buy a tablet for $150 plus postage.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
When I think about it,the laptop is a much better choice than flowers,how long do flowers last, a week or so. A laptop much longer and useful.
So just feed her double helpings of rice for a year and she will grow a 'lap top' which will last forever.Valentines, Humbug! I'll try to remember the day but dang that ain't one of my strong points.
  • Like 2

Curley
Posted
Posted

I use voipcheap for calls and texts and with that i can request a text message to be delivered at a certain time, my Valentines message is already set to go at midnight your time. :hystery:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I use voipcheap for calls and texts and with that i can request a text message to be delivered at a certain time, my Valentines message is already set to go at midnight your time. :hystery:
Where did you get my number ? :hystery: