Android Tablets Online

Curley
Posted
Posted

Does anyone know of a Philippines company that sells Android tablets online? My girl has looked in the shops in Zamboanga and cannot find any apart from ipads.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Well Samsung Galaxy is one manufacture not sure of the OS but some manufactures have multiple OS for the same unit ..... Asus is another company both of these are available in just about all the malls here in Cebu (sorry don't know anything about Zamboanga) ..... as I don't like Apple .... Gingerbread or Android I chose Acer Iconia W500 with Win7 home premium for my tablet but then it is a WHOLE lot more expensive but I find the ease of using the OS plus being able to have USB ports imore than makes up the cost difference for me ..... but then I use mine for more than just surfing the web and emails .....

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Does anyone know of a Philippines company that sells Android tablets online? My girl has looked in the shops in Zamboanga and cannot find any apart from ipads.
I am not sure where they are located and prices seem high to me but this one says they ship free to anywhere in the Philippines. http://pcpadala.com/

Curley
Posted
Posted
I am not sure where they are located and prices seem high to me but this one says they ship free to anywhere in the Philippines. http://pcpadala.com/
Thanks but they don't seem to have any Android tablets, I already have a good laptop.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I did a search and found lots of hemorrhoids tablets, whats wrong with you people ?????

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Thanks but they don't seem to have any Android tablets, I already have a good laptop.
I looked at their page before I posted that and they have one right on the front page but as I said, expensive.post-40-0-13818700-1328885359_thumb.jpg

Curley
Posted
Posted
I did a search and found lots of hemorrhoids tablets, whats wrong with you people ?????
:hystery: :hystery: :hystery:May I respectfully ask if you are the same person that posted this? :mocking:
:SugarwareZ-037: Lately the topics are going to far off topic,members looking for information dont want to go through a hundred posts that have nothing to do with the subject.Please refrain from adding chatter that is not related or necessary.There is "off topics" and The chatter box forum to discuss things rather than ruining a whole thread with clutter. :yes:
  • Like 1

Curley
Posted
Posted
I looked at their page before I posted that and they have one right on the front page but as I said, expensive.post-40-0-13818700-1328885359_thumb.jpg
You're right..... I have selective eyesight I think....... I go blind when I see those sort of prices for a tablet.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
:hystery: :hystery: :hystery:May I respectfully ask if you are the same person that posted this? :mocking:
:SugarwareZ-037: Lately the topics are going to far off topic,members looking for information dont want to go through a hundred posts that have nothing to do with the subject.Please refrain from adding chatter that is not related or necessary.There is "off topics" and The chatter box forum to discuss things rather than ruining a whole thread with clutter. :yes:
yeah some time cant help my self either. :yes:
  • Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

When you look at the android tablets, watch the OS.... All the cheap ones now are still running android 2.1 it seems. If you want a decent one with a higher OS, you are gonna end up paying for it.

• Like 1