Legal Question/ Pinoy Logic / Outcomes

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)
I do apologize to the group here if any of my personal rants violate the rules. I tend to believe in both the free exchange of ideas and spirited discussions that argue ideas, but are not disrespectful to the individual who holds them. I respect JJR and his experience in life and that he has his own views about history and culture. I respect Daisy and her patience to experience and understand those around her. We each bring different things to the table.I very much respect JGF for keeping his forum an excellent place to hang out, share, discuss and never devolves into ad hominem sorts of attacks.
No need to apologize Tatoosh. There are times when topics strike a nerve, either positive or negative effect and needto get it off our shoulders. As far as I'm concern, all parties have submitted well written and compassionate comments.I detected no animosity at all. Keep going guys but please keep in mind about the friendly reminder from JGF.Respectfully -- Jake Edited by Jake
spill chek
  • Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

One of the best features of this forum is that we can all agree to disagree and no hard feelings ..... as on other boards you are chastised or called names if you don't agree with the "good ol' boys" that operate the board ..... this is probably one of the main reasons this board is growing ...... :541: :angry:

• Like 4