Tourist Visa To U.s.

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
Thanks for the info Sir Jake. I have read the link you gave me... I have questions but a little enlighten. Whew I easily post a reply without moderator's approval. Im a full member what is this full member? A premium member? and a forum support? Do I need to have a membership fee for this? Thanks. Sorry for being newbie.
some computers are slowor we are not able to look at past "TOPICS" or "POSTS"hope that this can be of much needed assistance

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
There are many individuals running immigration bu sinesses whose competecy is questionable for even filling out appropriate forms. Trust me on that one, I run an immigration business and am licensed to practice in the immigration courts in all 50 states. Notwithstanding that, the original question is not that complicated. First, as to wife's new tourist visa, its wholly and totally up to the discretion of the interviewer. The fact that she has been to the USA in the past and returned to the Philippines operates in her favor as do the facts that she has filipino significant sums banked, a leasehold and is in school. If hubby has filed a K-3 petition on her behalf, that fact corroborates the parties' intentions to do the non-immigrant and immigrant processes by the letter of the law. Husband should memorialize all of this with his letter directed to the embassy.As per the child, the odds would appear to diminish significantly. She can bring him on the K-3 anyway. Why file for two tourist visas when one could prejudice the other?That'll be $350.00 mam
Good Luck, make sure you take some "Vaseline" or other "protective measures" Why do I say this? its not to offend,,, I know of a Child who has a USCIS hearing/appointment for this CHILD's citizenshipTHE wisdom of the embassy ("rocket scientists") has seem Fit to deny for this child to obtain his/her visa to attend/visit the USA with a VALID reason. not once but twice who knows the 3rd time might work?Hope that this person(woman) can do the requirements correct on the 1st time, than waste money.time yes Have the husband if possible to attend in person, This may reduce an "unnecessary" denial
  • Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Sometimes some computers are slow or we are not able to look at past "TOPICS" or "POSTS" hope that this can be of much needed assistance
It is true that computers can be slow but the rest of your good intention statement is not correct at all. There is nothing stopping anyone from looking at past topics or posts. :thumbsup: