"where Is Home"

sjp52
Posted
Posted
I now have 2 homes and dam is it getting expensive lol
I guess you mean one in each country? If you had to make choice, where would it be?
i think i would pick the Philippines. It would make the wife happy and the rat race in Canada can be a drag some times. My kids are grown up now and have lives of their own, So i don,t think i would be missed too much and i,m a little on the lazy side so i fit in quite well in the Philippines. That heat can really drain ya. Besides they need me more over here in the Philippines and its nice to be needed and make a difference.
  • Like 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)

Oh, give me a homeWhere the carabao roam,Where the dogs and the cockroaches play;Where often is heardA cock-a-doodling birdAnd the skies are quite rainy all dayChorus:Home, home under a bridgeWhere the dogs and the cockroaches playWhere often is heard a cock-a-doodling birdAnd the skies are quite rainy all day.How often at nightWhen the heavens are brightAnd the lights of their motorcycles turned offHave I stood there amazedAnd asked as I gazedWhere's my San Miguel I plan to quaff?cowboy_024.gifAdd your own verse here!.

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 4

Mike S
Posted
Posted

:hystery: :hystery: :mocking: :540: :no: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: Dave you have way to much time on your hands ..... as if you didn't know .. :nudie:

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Oh, give me a homeWhere the carabao roam,Where the dogs and the cockroaches play;Where often is heardA cock-a-doodling birdAnd the skies are quite rainy all dayChorus:Home, home under a bridgeWhere the dogs and the cockroaches playWhere often is heard a cock-a-doodling birdAnd the skies are quite rainy all day.How often at nightWhen the heavens are brightAnd the lights of their motorcycles turned offHave I stood there amazedAnd asked as I gazedWhere's my San Miguel I plan to quaff?Add your own verse here!.
Dave is the original post-1-0-36504300-1332157024_thumb.jpg
  • Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Seamstress ????????????????????????????????? :hystery:

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
Oh, give me a homeWhere the carabao roam,Where the dogs and the cockroaches play;Where often is heardA cock-a-doodling birdAnd the skies are quite rainy all dayChorus:Home, home under a bridgeWhere the dogs and the cockroaches playWhere often is heard a cock-a-doodling birdAnd the skies are quite rainy all day.How often at nightWhen the heavens are brightAnd the lights of their motorcycles turned offHave I stood there amazedAnd asked as I gazedWhere's my San Miguel I plan to quaff?Add your own verse here!.
Dave is the original post-1-0-36504300-1332157024_thumb.jpg
Yeah, he sang it his way......

Dzighnman
Posted
Posted
Oh, give me a home Where the carabao roam, Where the dogs and the cockroaches play; Where often is heard A cock-a-doodling bird And the skies are quite rainy all day Chorus: Home, home under a bridge Where the dogs and the cockroaches play Where often is heard a cock-a-doodling bird And the skies are quite rainy all day. How often at night When the heavens are bright And the lights of their motorcycles turned off Have I stood there amazed And asked as I gazed Where's my San Miguel I plan to quaff? Posted Image Add your own verse here!.
Home, home where I drinkWhere my hard earned pesos I sinkAnd my search for a new toasterIs met with a "sorry out of stock sir"Gaisano, they sucks, me thinksGai-sano that placeWhere you go to slow your paceAnd the cashiers are all twinsThey look like manequinsTons of makeup is covering their face.Home, home in the PhilsWhere you need more and more pilsTo rise with a great viewAnd be like the many and not the fewCuz really and truly, "It is up to you"
  • Like 2

P.S.
Posted
Posted

I agree that my home is where my heart is. And that is without any Question the Philippines.With all the negative but above all and the most for the great, positive and fantastic Things.

• Like 4

Duma
Posted
Posted

Totally agree....home is where your heart is.....and ours is in Dgte....both my partner and I are working our butts off to make Cebu our final home one day soon....I couldn't think of a better place to call home here in the Philippines....It has its up's and downs just like any other place :thumbsup:

• Like 1