Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream

United Army
Posted
Posted

If you ever go up to Manila, at the mall of Asia there is a Haagen-Dazs ice cream store on the 2nd floor...I recommend it...super good and its so bad for you..I like it.post-738-0-46428900-1333083180_thumb.jpgpost-738-0-22014600-1333083514_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

retired
Posted
Posted

Each to their own but didn't buy state side as found it to expensive and other brands suitable to my taste . Have at a mall here in Cagayan de Oro also but again , expensive . :-)

• 1 month later...
retired
Posted
Posted

Will the moderators please remove this ice cream post... ? How many people in the Philippines pay for Haggen - Dazs ? Besides , reminds me to much of what i can't afford on a pension . :-)

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Why remove it? Let everybody drool for a while too! Besides - we all know that, no matter where you are, HD is strictly a special treat item due to the cost ! So for birthdays, anniversaries, or even just because... It's always nice to know where you get get that special something.

To be honest, I actually prefer DQ or even MacDonalds for an ice milk... lol!

• Like 2

phildiver
Posted
Posted

An aternative might be to go to an S&R where you can buy premium Ben and Jerrys as well and Blue Bunny. They sell them there for about half the price of Haagen. S& R is in Manila, Cebu and next year in Davao

• Like 2

andre007
Posted
Posted

Nothing beats Breyers which is also sold at S&R. They only have Vanilla now but they started out with my all time favorite Butter Almond which is actually hard to find in the states.. My all time favorite is Butter Pecan but when it come to Butter Almond the Pecan becomes second...

• Like 2

Ashanti
Posted
Posted

Will the moderators please remove this ice cream post... ? How many people in the Philippines pay for Haggen - Dazs ? Besides , reminds me to much of what i can't afford on a pension . :-)

Yeah ............ it got terrible presentation too! imagine placing the ice cream separate from the fruit???????? what could they be thinking - hot and cold servings?????? :no:

they are also expensive here in UK - but it nice having them at the swiss shop in leicester square occasionally ........... kind of treating yourself, you only lived once unless your name is James Bond :)

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

You only live twice? Hmmm... I'm up to 5 or 6 times now so.... :mocking:

Seriously, when I go out I prefer to have ice milk - Dairy Queen style! Because when I am going to have ice cream at home, I can't find anything better than what I can make! It's 100% natural and even more bad for you than Hairy Dogs... I mean Hagen Dogs... I mean.... :dance:

• Like 1

Ashanti
Posted
Posted
Hairy Dogs... I mean Hagen Dogs... I mean....

hey .................. get off me - hagen, you bobCAT !!!

:mocking: :hystery:

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
jkim248
Posted
Posted

Ah, Haagen-Dazs....

Cookies and Cream...

My one thing I can't resist during my diet.

I thought it was expensive in shanghai until I found less than pint size for 400+ pesos at Rustans here in Cebu...

Wait, that's wrong. It was around $15 per pint in Shanghai. But it's bit larger, they pack it in dry ice for you.

Pisses me off when I get Haagen-Dazs here in Cebu, get it home, open the seal and find that it's been melted and frozen back!

Ugh!!!

Oh well, still better deal than pint of imported Strawberry's.  Another 400+ peso item.

Naturals in India was one of the best ice cream in my opinion. Better than B&J, Graters, Blue Bunny, Baskin-Robbins, Marble Slab, Cold Stone, Pick Berry... (Well, that's yogurt)

I guess because it came from Naan fed Sacred Cows vs. hormone/antibiotic filled U.S. Cows?

Does Haagen-Dazs come from German cows?

Can't stand Australian Milk. Tastes grass fed but New Zealand is not bad.

I bet they have good ice cream.

Prefer buying local but Milk products taste too much like what the Cow ate.