The Family! (Hers Of Course)

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

well done jack nice pics how much did ya pay for ya lot ? and where exactly are you based ?

Well Tiger, 580,00p for 480 sq meter, we are in Northern Junob DUMAGUETE. ( that's on Negros oriental) for our new members.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

its been a while Jack Petterson,

do you have any updates that you care to share regarding this situation?

Sure do, I will update this Topic over the Weekend. Need to get the Photos into some sort of Order.

• Like 4

nor cal mike
Posted
Posted

Really enjoyed your post and the pics. Sounds as if your wife's family is much like my wife's.

They have been such a great help to us and I feel blessed to now be a part of her family.

Looking forward to your update.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Really enjoyed your post and the pics. Sounds as if your wife's family is much like my wife's.

They have been such a great help to us and I feel blessed to now be a part of her family.

Looking forward to your update.

Us too, my family is a joy. It's nce to know others have loving familys in Philippines.

• Like 1

nor cal mike
Posted
Posted

It's nce to know others have loving familys in Philippines.

You're so right Old55. We often hear of family discontent, but seldom about

the great families so many of us are a part of. VERY REFRESHING. I would sure

like to hear from any members who care to share their good family experiences.

Come on guys, don't be shy. Makes for very enjoyable reading.

ibemarshall
Posted
Posted

I am part of my wife's great family as well. Sure we have our ups and downs but I can honestly say I am a fortunate guy to be so blessed. As an example, my wife and I have "lent" money (hundreds of $) to her sister a few times and we have actually been repaid back without poking and prodding.

In addition, I am blessed because my oldest son is married to a Filipina as well with three young ones in the flock. Need I say more?

It has to be encouraging for others reading these posts to know there is another side...

Cheers~~

• Like 3

tiger31
Posted
Posted

well done jack nice pics how much did ya pay for ya lot ? and where exactly are you based ?

Well Tiger, 580,00p for 480 sq meter, we are in Northern Junob DUMAGUETE. ( that's on Negros oriental) for our new members.

thats not a bad price for that amount my friend .i,d probrably have hired a JCB and cleard the lot in one go lol but watchin the family do it would,ve been fun .i need to look up how far away you are from me in bacolod

Adventurer
Posted
Posted

Good luck with your project, it looks good!

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I wonder what the ratio is for the number of our wives and girlfriends families that are good as compared to bad... 100 to 1 for the good? It seems that we often only bring out and talk about the negative - and forget that there are is much good out there.

:mocking:

• Like 3