Meet Girlfriend At Manila Naia Airport Or At Hotel?

jode
Posted
Posted

First time I met a gf in NAIA went really well considering it was her second time there to meet me for same trip. I had gotten my dates mixed up and had told her I was arriving a day earlier than I actually was. She had taken a 5 hr jeepney ride through traffic and been waiting in a crowd for a couple hours before I was able to get her word that it was actually the next day I would be arriving. My introduction to the remarkable good nature and tolerance of filipinas, her introduction to knucklehead.

• Like 4

Americano
Posted
Posted

It is usually just the women who look forward to the gifts. I have always had good luck with bringing some Victoria Secret lotions and body sprays. Chocolate is a must in just about any part of the Philippines.

For that special time with your girl I would suggest a sexy outfit, again from Victoria Secret and I also contacted the motel staff and had them assist in having a beautiful flower arraignment delivered to my girlfriend just before my arrival. If you contact the motel then they will allow for the girl to check in and enter the room before you get there. Just tell them that she is your fiancée.

When I read the statement in bold I started laughing because I thought he meant a sexy outfit for the man. Hey, that would work too.