2 Years Before Retirement Is Really Harder!

redhorse
Posted
Posted

Hi guys. Thank you for your inspirational writing. I'll get through anyway...anyhow!!

take care Redhorse :thumbsup: :no:

bows00
Posted
Posted

Two years?! Your so lucky - I still have five! I had to put the philippines in the back of my mind to get back to reality here. I can relate to previous posts that mentioned how the thought affects your job performance. I find myself daydreaming half the time. Something I never used to do - until I experienced PPD.

So where did you decided to settle?

Got a nice woman yet?

• 2 weeks later...
redhorse
Posted
Posted

No. No woman. but I do have a few lady friends. As for place to retire. I don't know yet. I really enjoyed myself in Subic Bay. I think living in Cebu can be very expensive. The first few years will be my research years. I'll be traveling throughout.

thanx Redhorse

KanoJoe
Posted
Posted

Seems there are many of us on the same timeline. I am planning on pulling the plug and moving to SEA in one more year. I know how the OP feels as it is driving me crazy. So much so that I am getting agitated over normal day to day events at work and in life. I am miserable in my life now, just marking time until I can leave this place forever.

Mike S
Posted
Posted
Seems there are many of us on the same timeline

(Make note to self) .................. gotta move to another Island before next year ....... with so many foreigners retiring and moving here then .... the island will tip over and sink ........ :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

• Like 2

redhorse
Posted
Posted

:bash: :cheersty: :dance: :541: :540: :gday: :23_11_62[1]: :36_1_68[1]: REDHORSE

• Like 1