A Family Force From The Philippines

mariposa
Posted
Posted (edited)

Have you seen this video guys? the life of David Graham, Im posting here in the forum to spread their stories. The child reminds me of my son.. and its an awful feeling to heared their stories hope sharing this will aware the expat on this forum and soon to awaken the government hopefully with the help of the media.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wQRjDCFck9s

Edited by ekonomizta

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Wow....If this video is real and valid, this is a MAJOR red flag to invest even 1 centavo into this country. It appears that you will be targeted by corrupt govt officials. Take care of your family and nothing more.

mariposa
Posted
Posted (edited)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iv6Z7nuzyE4

This is the Continuation of the Video, They are selling their paradise in Pi, they are victim of corrupt officials. And this video is real uploaded bout days ago.

Edited by ekonomizta

Candyman
Posted
Posted

I think I have heard of similiar stories before,................................about 12 to 18 months ago ????? Perhaps on another forum or site ????? Anyway , where ever it was, I believe it is genuine, and as soon as anyone seems to be doing well, or spending, such as buying or building a large house, or whatever, you are setting yourself up to be shaken down ! It is a very sad state of affairs !

daisy
Posted
Posted (edited)

If this true and believe it is after I read his blog, all we could do is to give our FULL support to the family. I also believe that this is a rare case because my Filipino mentality "told" me that these officials were probably thinking that Mr Graham is running away from his country and enjoying all his wealth here in PI. They probably think that by trying to exhort him, he will give in to their demands thinking that all he wanted is a quite and secret life in PI. :mocking: This came to my mind because I've heard of almost the same scenario although not with the same level of wealth.

Greedy and Envious together??? Just praying we will not come across with them.....

Maybe we could support them even more by visiting his blog :

http://lovingthechal...y-loves-me.html

(Link allowed, subject to Admin review, but this is a reminder that links to blogs need approval in most cases)

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
reminder of rules
  • Like 1

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

Can someone fill me in on who and what this is about? I am having problems downloading videos at the moment, (not enough ram memory in my old laptop) so don't know any of the particulars. Who is this about, where are they? Etc.

Thanks

Papa Carl

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

Hi Daisy, thanks for the blog link. That helps.

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Can someone fill me in on who and what this is about? I am having problems downloading videos at the moment, (not enough ram memory in my old laptop) so don't know any of the particulars. Who is this about, where are they? Etc.

Thanks

Papa Carl

Hi Carl. The video itself is a man and his family telling us what happened. What I will do is copy the audio into an MP3 and upload it (If Tom says ok.)

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Yes, this is a true story... I have read about his case before but did not realize just how bad it was until I saw the video. There are a few local sites calling for justice for David also! If anything, the publicity will help him and his family prove their innocence and put the guilty parties behind bars. It is truly amazing that something like this could happen!

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Have you seen this video guys? the life of David Graham, I'm posting here in the forum to spread their stories. The child reminds me of my son.. and its an awful feeling to hear their stories hope sharing this will aware the expat on this forum and soon to awaken the government hopefully with the help of the media.

:angry: This is Totally outrageous. I can say nor more.I Hope the President will watch and Listen. I would Personally go and take his ear Plugs out if he is hard Of Hearing at this time.!

Jack P. :unsure:

• Like 1