State Pensions For Brits Information Please

Mike S
Posted
Posted

God you guys are lucky ..... my asawa can receive no part of my SS after I pass ...... yet some people can cross the border into the US and at age 65 start drawing something they never even put one $1 into ..... but then I'm sure SS will be broke before to many more years anyway ..... I have always said that the fair wat to do it was that if you had money left in your account with SS when you died it SHOULD go to your spouse or children no matter where they lived ..... after your account was drained there would be no more ...... but if they did that how would they pay for all the fence jumpers or free loaders ......

Sorry guys for hijacking your thread ..... but the US SS system just plain p*sses me off .... and I couldn't resist

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Oh Tom, don't worry! I"m moving to the Philippines, not Buffalo!

:mocking:

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

God you guys are lucky ..... my asawa can receive no part of my SS after I pass ...... yet some people can cross the border into the US and at age 65 start drawing something they never even put one $1 into ..... but then I'm sure SS will be broke before to many more years anyway ..... I have always said that the fair wat to do it was that if you had money left in your account with SS when you died it SHOULD go to your spouse or children no matter where they lived ..... after your account was drained there would be no more ...... but if they did that how would they pay for all the fence jumpers or free loaders ......

Sorry guys for hijacking your thread ..... but the US SS system just plain p*sses me off .... and I couldn't resist

Don`t worry about hijacking the thread what you have said is relevant. It is the reason many of us left our countries of birth our governments giving our money away to people who have never paid in and our own people struggle to make ends meet even if they are working full time. Ask Bundy what he thinks of asylumseekers/refugees but make sure you have a bleep machine or are very open minded. Anyway I cant tell people not to go off on a tangent as I see something I find funny and go way off center.

Kevin

• Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted

Don`t worry about hijacking the thread what you have said is relevant. It is the reason many of us left our countries of birth our governments giving our money away to people who have never paid in and our own people struggle to make ends meet even if they are working full time. Ask Bundy what he thinks of asylumseekers/refugees but make sure you have a bleep machine or are very open minded. Anyway I cant tell people not to go off on a tangent as I see something I find funny and go way off center.

Kevin

I would love to be in the center of a circle jerk, listening to a Brit, an Aussie and another foul mouth

Marine discussing social security. You think that I could learn some new cuss words guys?

With virgin ears -- Jake

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Kevin

I would love to be in the center of a circle jerk, listening to a Brit, an Aussie and another foul mouth

Marine discussing social security. You think that I could learn some new cuss words guys?

With virgin ears -- Jake

Jake I worked construction for over 35 years, of course i can teach you some cuss words. Real gritting nasty ones if you want, but don`t recommend that fitness instructor to me again! Deal or no deal?
  • Like 2