Preventing Scams

Curley
Posted
Posted

On many Asain forums populated by falangs/foreigners/kanos etc there are a multitude of warnings about how Asian women will drain one's wallet or do umpteen other nefarious deeds to the poor lovestruck male. Many of these warnings are based on true experiences and many newbies do take heed and save themselves from some of the suffering and punishment meeted out by some of the "ladies". However a thought struck me today......................

.WHY oh why are there not thousands of forums in our own countries shouting out those very same warnings?

Think about it..... :tiphat:

• Like 5

mariposa
Posted
Posted

:thumbsup: :AddEmoticons04230:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
the male dominated boards are not going to point out the males praying on the girls

"Praying on the girls": Forgive me father, for I have sinned. I have had too many girls and not married enough of them. Thank you for your forgiveness. I can go do it again now.

Its a Catholic country. What the guys are doing is forgiven every Sunday. I know some of the girls you may consider 'victims' in your sermon, Mike, but they seem to take it in stride like getting a lottery ticket. Take home enough foreigners and you might hit the jackpot one time. I don't see any of them complaining of being scammed. I see that as a western man's point of view. Western men seem to put more value on a girl's chastity than the girls do. Does that make it right? Nope. I agree with you that it is wrong. I just don't agree the guys are 'scamming' the girls. They have more sense than you are giving them credit for.

• Like 2

Bundy
Posted
Posted

I can see the point being made here by both Mike and Dave, however i think the dividing line is where Mike says " if you want to visit the bar districts that is one thing, but it's a whole different matter to prey on girls who are genuinely looking to better themselves by falling in love with a foreigner" There is a BIG difference.Those guys who wish to frequent the seedy areas of any city will find no shortage of girls and that is NOT a scam.What Mike is talking about IS a scam.

• Like 5

Curley
Posted
Posted

While I agree with you Mike S that was not really the point of my post. The point I was trying to make was that it is not just Asain women who take men for all they have but Western women as well and there are no sites warning of the dangers of Western women. Compared to some of the horror stories of Western women kicking out their men and demanding maintenance/family support/the marital home etc....... the Asian women who empty some wallets are very lenient.

• Like 2

Bundy
Posted
Posted

While I agree with you Mike S that was not really the point of my post. The point I was trying to make was that it is not just Asain women who take men for all they have but Western women as well and there are no sites warning of the dangers of Western women. Compared to some of the horror stories of Western women kicking out their men and demanding maintenance/family support/the marital home etc....... the Asian women who empty some wallets are very lenient.

Ahhh, now i see where you're comming from..............YEP gotta agree with you there! In this day and age in the western world, it's probably not considered a scam as such............moreover it's just NORMAL practice! :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

• Like 5

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:th_unfair: I have been Divorced for over 19 years, my ex Wife never remarried (Or never told them) she still gets maintenance (Alimony) from me, albeit minimal, the fact is that she could go back to Court and have this upped if she was nasty enough. This is to me, is most definitely a legal Scam. :angry:

Life's a bitch then you marry one :hystery:

Seems the law is right sometimes, Marriage changes Everything, Divorce changes nothing.

Jack P. :tiphat:

• Like 5

dean01
Posted
Posted

I think most guy who lose all their money to a girl think they can buy everything with money .

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I think most guy who lose all their money to a girl think they can buy everything with money .

:541: I think you may have a Point there.

• Like 3