• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

So this Australian guy

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Yes ... I saw that and wondered just how stupid some guys can be ...... but I guess it isn't any worse than someone that lets their wife or girlfriend work in a bar and earn extra money by entertaining other men/women ....... but I guess that's what makes the world go round ....... different strokes for different folks ...... at least he is still alive all they did was black-mail him ........ if he lived here full time he might not have been so lucky ......

Mik
Posted
Posted (edited)

She actually is legally married to another Filipino and has 7 children with him. He is filing bigamy charges against her.http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?artic...bCategoryId=107This woman and her boyfriend have made fools of both her husbands.

Edited by M.Morey

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

The ransom was P15000. :rolleyes: She's not worth much is she. So now he will take her to Australia where she can divorce him and get all his stuff. :lol: How do a fool and his money get together to begin with?

Mik
Posted
Posted

I don't think she is going anywhere for a while. I really think Mr. Kenny has a different view now that he knows about her husband and 7 children.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Tom, I think they were willing to take 10K. Well it looks as though this fool will be unable to bring his bride to Australia after all. Let me guess he met her online.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Tom, I think they were willing to take 10K.Well it looks as though this fool will be unable to bring his bride to Australia after all. Let me guess he met her online.
I would think that Australian immigration will now cancel her visa anyway as she now has criminal charges pending.For the small amount of money this scheme was about she sure has stuffed up what could have been a better life and or the chance to gain much more from her Aussie husband once she was here.The aussie should think more about what could happen if she is allowed to come to Australia with him.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

If the alleged accusations of her first husband are true and she was legally married to him with no annulment she is in real trouble as she will be charged with bigamy ........ Makes you wonder about this cinomar crap they force you to get before you can get a marriage license ........ apparently it doesn't work to well ...... just another fee and piece of worthless paper ....... but it does provide jobs so all is not lost ......

tom_shor
Posted
Posted (edited)
I don't think she is going anywhere for a while. I really think Mr. Kenny has a different view now that he knows about her husband and 7 children.
Really. Why? When the extortion attempt with her boyfriend wasn't enough. Maybe he isn't quite as thick as he appears. Edited by tom_shor

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Tom, I think they were willing to take 10K.Well it looks as though this fool will be unable to bring his bride to Australia after all. Let me guess he met her online.
I would think that Australian immigration will now cancel her visa anyway as she now has criminal charges pending.For the small amount of money this scheme was about she sure has stuffed up what could have been a better life and or the chance to gain much more from her Aussie husband once she was here.The aussie should think more about what could happen if she is allowed to come to Australia with him.
Probably the drugs. They pretty quickly erode any small brain she started with.